**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Dungeons Store 6star Shards

DiabolicDiabolic Posts: 382 ★★
edited September 2020 in General Discussion
6 star shards added to dungeon store its good but isn't the price ridiculously high? While we can buy complete 5 star crystal with 22k units, with 32k units we can buy only %20 of 6 star crystal, yes I understand 6 star crystals more valuable but it's seem like not balanced well it must be give at least 3500 pieces with that price imo

Comments

• Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    You can't have 90k artifacts
  • Options
    Diabolic said:

Crcrcrc said:

Why not?
    It caps at 55k
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Diabolic said:

Crcrcrc said:

Diabolic said:

Crcrcrc said:

Why not?
    It caps at 55k
    Yeah but I don't think it's a problem for kabam they can raise that easily, BTW what you think about price is 32k artifacts too much for 2000 pieces?
    The price is fine, remember that the 5* crystal for 22k only gives 250-550 6* shards, so the scale is much better, and I would rather have 2k 6* shards than 1 5*
  • Options
    SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★
    Lormif said:

Diabolic said:

Crcrcrc said:

Diabolic said:

Crcrcrc said:

Why not?
    It caps at 55k
    Yeah but I don't think it's a problem for kabam they can raise that easily, BTW what you think about price is 32k artifacts too much for 2000 pieces?
    The price is fine, remember that the 5* crystal for 22k only gives 250-550 6* shards, so the scale is much better, and I would rather have 2k 6* shards than 1 5*
    I fully agree, 20% of a 6* crystal is way more valuable than a 5* for those of use whose accounts are at the 1.8 to 3.5m rating. But of course for others a 5* is more valuable for aid in progressing through content as they are focused on diversifying their rosters. This is all relative.
  • Options
    Diabolic said:

Crcrcrc said:

Diabolic said:

Crcrcrc said:

Why not?
    It caps at 55k
    The price is fine. If you have tier one you don't need 5* anyways
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    Frankly i’d buy the 6* shards if it was only 1000. 1000. 6* shards is more than the 275 you get for a 5*, even a max sig is only 550