**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Another "who should I rank up next" poll

leira619leira619 Posts: 10
edited September 2017 in Strategy and Tips
Okay fellow MCOC members, please let me know who would be the best champ to rank up next. This champ would be used for AQ and AW events. I do have a generic 4* awakening gem if you think any of my choices below are worthy of the gem (except my 5* option). Any additional feedback would greatly be appreciated. Thanks!

Another "who should I rank up next" poll 35 votes

4* Unduped MORDO to Rank 4
0%
4* Unduped ROGUE to Rank 4
8%
nameplasPeterStreitweapon_xtreme83 3 votes
4* Unduped HOOD to Rank 4
2%
Incorrect 1 vote
4* Unduped YONDU to Rank 4
2%
MasterTroller42 1 vote
4* Unduped ARCHANGEL to Rank 4
74%
GroundedWisdomwinterthurLo4eathSpity68YellsomeThatsausagevg2782sweetleafsixx66RaaAfridSashaFierceXAppleisgodVartoxChunkerButtM8DERPYREVENGERTheMageHunterchunkybBreynolds11TellthemIAMSorryNShiite 26 votes
5* Unduped DRAX to Rank 2
11%
Ground_Round1Jim0172wizard365Notstretchnuts 4 votes

Comments

• AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    He is worthy of an awakening gem but he struggles against bleed immune champs
  • Afrid wrote: »

Thanks for your feedback. I'm close to getting another 4* crystal and want to see who I get, but will more than likely use it on AA.
  • YellsomeYellsome Posts: 485
    Afrid wrote: »

Neurotoxin?
  • 4* Unduped ARCHANGEL to Rank 4
    I voted for archangel. I like mine at r4 a lot.
    Mordo is also a good choice to r4 though, even unduped he's pretty good when you combine his power gain+soul barb then a Degen. Works especially well on the champs who have permanent buffs or get buffs every few seconds.
  • Thanks everyone that voted and provided me feedback. I'll be ranking up AA (after I collect enough gold) and look forward to this champ to "tear it up".