Android malfunctions with App causing gameplay disturbances.

Hey all, Ive been playing MCOC for around 3 years now on android. Earlier this year , Android users were being disconnected during AQ fights and experiencing lag that caused fights to be won effortlessly by defenders in AW/AQ. The only way we could get through AQ and 100% it , was buying/using resources/units. I've contacted support numerous times , were they responded theyre aware of the issues and were trying to fix it. When I mentioned compensation for android users, they said theyll post in forums if there will be such thing.

Its been months now and I'm still experiencing extreme lag/freezing which is causing my fights to be lost or the majority of my champs HQ being milked each fight. This causes me to have to use or buy units to carry on with the rest of my group in moderate time. My prestige is 10.5k and Im capable of maintaining a spot in Platinum rank - however the lagging and freezing makes it expensive to do without KOing, because I need to heal each fight due to lag letting the npc tag me a few times before I down them.

Its been a well known issue for months, yet AQ is still running as normal while android users are forced to pay out if they want to succeed at their level. I'm wondering if this was swept under the rug, or is it an issue that will eventually get fixed with no compensation to those who experienced faulty play - and had to spend because of it if they want to enjoy the game on a normal level? Ive spent thousands on dollers on mcoc in the past years and I dont think its fair that I should have to spend more just to maintain my content and carry through the rest of the quests because there is a problem with the app and those who download it off google play.

Comments

• Mercury79Mercury79 Member Posts: 551 ★★
    I am also facing issue regarding lagging and game freezing...I don't know why kabam didn't respond to android user it's been soo long....that now in some matches if I got stuck...I really got frusted and want to quit the game...
  • StarzStarz Member Posts: 157
    I was just coming to post about how ridiculous it has gotten and for me to post on the tech page would do nothing as thousands of people post about the problem. Its amazing how quickly the AI recovers from the lag.. Crazy