I miss DUEL CREDIT

bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
I just noticed that Duel Credit is no longer exist in solo events milestones.

Will it make a comeback? Will be useful to get points for Class Arena Battle in solo events.

Or am I missing some notices from KABAM?

Used to hoard that stuff and did duel to get more battlechips and target practice. Very useful

Comments

• DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 863 ★★★
    I think it has served it’s purpose now that the solo events have gone a step further up. I think it’s to avoid abusing somehow. But maybe kabam just decided to switch it off and use those duel targets on a more interesting way to be used as an part of the solo objectives
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 564 ★★★
    I didn’t realize that. Kind of a bummer, but if I’m being honest I’m sure 95% of them expired in my overflow.
  • ShinyuuShinyuu Posts: 147
    @Kabam Miike I just noticed this today because i had a lot left over in overflow I was still using and I too miss the duel credits. I like the duel system and used it to practice against pain champs to become better at it. Maybe you could make it where duels are free and it would actually make it where if someone wants to practice all day they can or have it where after 5 it doesn't give any rewards because me personally I did not do it for the gold or battle chips. I did it like I said for the practice and since you made it where we can just search for a specific champ to have a duel against it has made the duel system a lottttttt better. I think now if we could get it for free, set a cutoff for the rewards, or just have it free and no cutoff if someone wants to farm gold and BC each day they can it would improve it even more. Please think about it.