**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Clarification on Archangel's "poison" abilities

Hi guys, I couldn't understand the "0% chance to poison target" under his "blocking" and "sp1" descriptions. And the "-40% chance to poison target" under "sp2".

Is this a bug or how does these percentages increase or change? I have him at r4 but saw no difference in a r5 version.

Would appreciate some clarifications on these, thank you!

Comments

• Lo4eathLo4eath Posts: 309
    once you have a bleed on them, you can gain poison on them by blocking.
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    edited September 2017
    I don't get how people find all The other abilities but the one about the bleed
  • GreenstrokeGreenstroke Posts: 291
    Poison triggers are increased by flat 25% with a stack of bleed, so 1 bleed gives you 25% to poison while the enemy hits your block, 2stacks has 50% chance and so on.
    It helps if you read the champions abilities
  • Jr8415Jr8415 Posts: 24
    The question was directed at the 0% n -40% in red font, which was bizarre for me.
    If the overall Passive Ability is overarching, these two bizarre % serve no purpose.

Thanks to those who bothered to reply, but my query remains..am i the only one seeing the red fonts?=)
  • SMiller80SMiller80 Posts: 230 ★★
    Red fonts are there for everyone. They are red because those numbers fluctuate throughout the fight. As Greenstroke said above, when you cause bleed, those numbers go up. Essentially, if you have 4 stacks of bleed, every time you block you cause another stack of poison. (0=25+25+25+25=100) This is in the description, you just have to read through all of them.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    0% chance.... with one bleed it increaes by 25%. so 25% chance to poison.
    -40% chance. with 2 bleeds, it increases by 50%. So 10% chance to poison