**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Signature Stone Removal & Five Star Selling Options

I've been a paying customer of Kabam's Contest of Champions now for 4 years at least, and yes, I enjoy the game. As I've progressed with content I've grown my roster now to over 1 million rating. One of the in game options is that we are able to sell 4 star Champions, however, we aren't able to sell 5 stars. As a suggestion, can selling five star champions become an in-game option too? Another suggestion in addition to selling five stars would be to depower certain champs by removing signature stones and keeping them for other champs. This could be permanent or temporary. Does any one agree with me.

Comments

• Rth245Rth245 Posts: 9
    It's either that, or sell the account altogether.
  • FenicoFenico Posts: 306 ★★★
    Rth245 said:

You said you are playing for 4 years. I assume you are selling your 4* and bellow. I guarantee you that you lost thousands of shards, ISO and Gold by selling them.

You are basically throwing away whole breads and take crumbs just because you get them immediatelly.
    @Fenico first thank you for understanding the amount of time it takes to build an account. I finally reached over 1 mil rating and it appears as if its all for nothing. My account has been compromised and now 3 or 4 years into the game, all I do is get hacked. I would rather have the option first to keep the account and place the sig stones to other champs if I can depower some because they no longer work for me. If I can't, then I'd rather sell and delete them. And yes, it would be a major loss.But at this point I've already loss. Its an option.
    For example, how would we ever know how an awakened 5 star with an 180 sig performs who's only at 20 sig, while there are other champs in the roster already at 180 sig who can barely complete any content. The time it takes to get a 5 star to 180 takes years. We would have to wait or of course spend money on sig stones. It would be amazing to have the option to moves signature stones around at least for the sake of completing certain content or even AQ or AW.
    I actually care about my account. Since when was care ever a bad thing?
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    Rth245 said:

I actually care about my account. Since when was care ever a bad thing?

Selling champs is terrible for your account
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    selling champ is the worst thing u can do
    If its the worst , then if rather put those sig stones elsewhere and keep the champ.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Sigh
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    Rth245 said:

If its the worst , then if rather put those sig stones elsewhere and keep the champ.

You put the sigs into them and must suffer because of a bad decision. That is how the game works.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    "A fool and his champs will soon be parted!" Bad idea selling champs!
  • Realm_Of_RahRealm_Of_Rah Posts: 430 ★★★
    I wish they removed the feature altogether. Lost count over how many times I'm like 200-600 shards away from a 5* crystal and just end up selling some 4* to open it on the day of.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Rth245 said:

How would that solve your issue? First of all, it's against TOS to sell or transfer Accounts. Secondly, you would have to start all over. So why not just start a new Account if you're willing to sell it?
  • TesladonTesladon Posts: 339 ★★
    I just wanna sell some buff randomizers.
    I think if we move some sig stones around it will help us decide who to take to the next rank. Let's say we remove all the sig stones but 1 from a R4 5 star and put them on a R3 5 star for the sake of exploring a new path on Story or AW, if uts a temporary switch then it'll help us decide if we should rank them. But if it's a permanent sig switch then maybe won't be so bad. I'll pay to switch sig stones. Ya hear that Kabam. I'll pay to move around sig stones in increments.
  • You do realize that making the process difficult and longer is the way Kabam is emptying your pocket. You guys are idiots if you think selling a few stupid champs actually hurts your account. I’ve sold champs numerous times only to get them right back. There is no strategy to random garbage. You are at the mercy of drop rates. Bad algorithms and bad math. The question is which of you are frustrated enough and don’t want to wait. So you pay for it!
    @Hooligans99 I couldn't have said that better. Selling ten four stars won't hurt my account, especially if im going to spend another couple of hundreds of dollars on more shards, units, packages or simply receive more crystals in return thats only going to dupe other 4 stars, either way we are receiving shards. Look, I've deleted 4 stars, but now I really want to depower five stars as opposed to simply delete them. I've proposed an idea. I want the choice.
  • @Rth245 what a lot of players don’t realize is that getting to a level with an over abundance of useless champs sitting unused hoping for dupes to generate ISO and shards is a waste of time. Example: I sell a 4 star and get 475 5 star shards, I wait for months and never dupe that champ. Then my sale was worth it. Instant gratification! There are other benefits also. I sold some 4 stars. I opened 12 cavalier crystals and got the usual trash including the 2 4 stars I sold. I ranked them up during a combo level up and skill advancement day. The subsequent rewards included units and other beneficial items. It balances in the end. This game is about personal preference not just following the crowd.
  • Cowboyschamploo1Cowboyschamploo1 Posts: 414 ★★★
    It's ok to sell a champ every now and then. It depends on your account