Upcoming Champion

yourfatheryourfather Member Posts: 53
Only 2 days left for the next month to start so i was wondering if anyone has any idea what the new champs would be?

Comments

• unoobmeprounoobmepro Member Posts: 899 ★★★
    probably halloween related
  • UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Member Posts: 589 ★★★
    Might be another Herald.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Member Posts: 3,245 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020

This month's content will not be finished until the 8th of October so we still have a few days before a teaser.

October is usually a Kabam Original if we'll follow the trend:

2017 - Morningstar
    2018 - Symbiote Supreme and Venom the Duck
    2019 - Vision (Arkus) and Claire Voyant

Correction, 2019 had Guillotine 2099 alone. Even then Claire and Vision came on September.

The pattern here is that every second year, a new original character to the Guillotine storyline is added.
    My guess would be Cosmic Ghost Rider and maybe Nightmare or something
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Member Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Korg said:

This month's content will not be finished until the 8th of October so we still have a few days before a teaser.

2017 - Morningstar

Dude, Vision Arkus isn't a Kabam OG, and neither is Claire Voyant
    My bad. I know they have their 40s comic run but their design is pretty OG I guess.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Member Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★

Secret Terrax buff?
    (pls Kabam pls Kabam)

I hope they buff the Heralds once a Galactus related event comes.
  • winterthurwinterthur Member Posts: 8,058 ★★★★★

These two are not created by game company.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,577 ★★★★★
    Superc9 said:
    Love beta ray bill. Totally could pass for an October champ lol.
  • winterthurwinterthur Member Posts: 8,058 ★★★★★
    I guess it could be Scarlet Spider and Morbius (because Marve Future Fight has those 2). 😆
  • spiderknight616spiderknight616 Member Posts: 499 ★★★
    Definitely one Herald. We still have one left. The last Herald comes in October, and finally Galactus in December
    edited September 2020

Definitely one Herald. We still have one left. The last Herald comes in October, and finally Galactus in December

I wouldn't count on Galactus coming until we get a few more heralds. I remember that one or two more heralds are left, Cosmic Ghost Rider is a surefire bet considering that Kabam said they'd be doing something with Frank Castle and his absence in the roadmap.
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Member Posts: 905 ★★★

2017 - Morningstar

All those Characters are created by Kabam?

2017 - Morningstar

All those Characters are created by Kabam?
    Not Aarkus and Claire
  • DRAGON_ZEEDRAGON_ZEE Member Posts: 58
    I totally think its gonna be Weapon H and cosmic ghost rider.
  • Etm34Etm34 Member Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★

2017 - Morningstar

Correction, 2019 had Guillotine 2099 alone. Even then Claire and Vision came on September.

The pattern here is that every second year, a new original character to the Guillotine storyline is added.
    Last year was 2099, Man-Thing, and Elsa.

We still have one more herald to go, and odds are it’ll be Cosmic Ghost Rider. But I don’t think he’ll come til the end of the year. I wouldn’t be shocked if more Realm of Legends crossovers are included in this month
  • BeardedStarlordBeardedStarlord Member Posts: 57
    Gwenom and Hob Goblin please!!
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Member Posts: 988 ★★★★
    I hope October brings us Mystique and Franklin Richards... two of the most beloved characters in the Marvel Universe. Otherwise, I would be happy with Cosmic Ghost Rider.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Member Posts: 21,935 ★★★★★
    Beta Ray Bill. Please. I’ll sacrifice all but one of my five stars for a Beta Ray Bill
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,829 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Might be Cosmic Ghost - it seems likely another Herald is coming, although could be we're due to get Fire Lord.

Personally, I'd love to get the very Halloween-appropriate version of Punisher, where he was killed and resurrected as "Frankencastle".

Either of those could be used as an 'explanation' for the fact Punisher hardly ever shows up any more, and hasn't been in the 'state of the Battlerealm' maps.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,577 ★★★★★
    Were not missing just one herald. Were still missing AT LEAST 4. Minimum. NOVA fire lord stardust and Thor(herald of thunder). Theres at least 20ish or more heralds all told. Terrax said ALL heralds had been awakened.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Member Posts: 21,935 ★★★★★

Might be Cosmic Ghost - it seems likely another Herald is coming, although could be we're due to get Fire Lord.

Personally, I'd love to get the very Halloween-appropriate version of Punisher, where he was killed and resurrected as "Frankencastle".

Either of those could be used as an 'explanation' for the fact Punisher hardly ever shows up any more, and hasn't been in the 'state of the Battlerealm' maps.

Imagine they let us play as the Punishing Angel
  • jonzerjonzer Member Posts: 161
    nova is already out and came out recently so i doubt that they would make him a herald so soon