**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Possible solo crystal bug

Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Posts: 861 ★★★
edited September 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
I had many shards in all 3 of solo Crystal's but now it showed that I have 300 left in all of them

Is this a bug or something else.
@Kabam Miike
@Kabam Porthos

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Did you by any chance open them and forgot?
  • Options
    Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Posts: 861 ★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Did you by any chance open them and forgot?

I did not open by purchasing it with shards but I did open the 3 I got from solo events .
    I had 30000 shards in supreme crystal and 25000 in greater crystal. So I think it's a bug as all the shards are 300 which is not so common to have in round digits.
  • Options
    Before Supreme addition, used to be separate shards for each type of crystal, so numbers under each were different.

Now, all shards are common/shared and can be used for any of the 3 crystals (so shows your total number as the same under each crystal type, they are not 3 different buckets anymore).

And any older shards you had before the change were converted to whole crystals of Lesser and Greater (so that new type of shards wouldn’t be intermixed with the old type of shards). That transition initially had a bug showing grand total of old shards for even new Supreme, but that was fixed early that first day of release.