**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

A Little Problem About Hulkbuster

I have 5 star Hulkbuster I rank him up after rework and I really like him he have decent damage, he have power drain, stun, armor break everything very good rework but while his playing is build on heavy attack strains Hulkbusters heavy attack mechanism need a little fix, idk how can i describe this but some heroes have perfect heavy attacks, others either going away from opponents and we can miss the shot or attack slowly so opponents can hit us first, hulkbuster have both of this problems little bit so I'd be appreciated if you can fix his heavy attack mechanism

Comments

• Hoodie25Hoodie25 Posts: 312 ★★★
    Diabolic said:

Mcdonalds said:

I think this is one of the things they should fix, hopefully during October it could be something they could fix. If they do, he has one more reason for why he is better than all of the tech champions in the game
    Chonks

While no one commented I was start thinking maybe just my hulkbuster is broken :)
    Yeah definitely not just you dude, I try to bring Fury and Quake into every quest where I use Hulkbuster so that I can fall back on the evade charges if something goes wrong with the heavy in the corner. And some matchups are also more notorious than others (Rhino, Howard the Duck and Venom the Duck, for instance, can all hit straight into HB if you try and go for the heavy after).
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,355 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Mcdonalds said:

I think this is one of the things they should fix ...If they do, he has one more reason for why he is better than all of the tech champions in the game

From the perspective of the game team, that sounds like an extremely good reason for them not to do it - don't you think?

Spamming heavy attacks in the corner needs to remain an extremely high-risk strategy; or everyone would do it all the time, with almost every champion. Does that sound like an interesting/challenging/enjoyable scenario?