**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6.2.6 Boss Fight

Hey guys I need help fighting The Champion boss in 6.2.6, from his Phase the 70%-40% Health-Opening Bout, I applied slow dubuff using she hulk and stealth spidey but he still gets the unstoppable buff the he stuns me when the unstoppable buff is there. I'm so curious cuz from the videos I watch using stealth and she hulk when the slow is applied he does not get the unstoppable buff. I have used 500 units just on The Champion and he is down to 62%. Is this a bug or something? Kabam pls help.

Comments

• Options
    PWETMALU159PWETMALU159 Posts: 21
    From the YouTube videos I watched when stealth and shulk applies slow he wont get unstoppable
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    It's not a bug. It's working as intended.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    I'll invite @Rockypantherx and @OneManArmy
    I believe it was one of them who soloed him with shehulk recently
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    It wasn’t me, I used Sym supreme for all my runs. If I had to hazard a guess, I would ask whether you had the enhanced abilities link up

The way slow works is it gives unstoppable a -100% chance to trigger, but with enhanced abilities it has 120% chance. So it can still appear, even if it doesn’t function like unstoppable

Outside of that, I don’t know. I know it’s a thing with Cap IW but I’ve never seen an issue with she hulk or stealthy
  • Options
    PWETMALU159PWETMALU159 Posts: 21
    @Rockypantherx I've cleared all linked nodes
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★

@Rockypantherx I've cleared all linked nodes

Hm. I don’t know then. I can only assume it has extra ability accuracy in that parade that causes it to always trigger, even if it isn’t functioning

Might be a post nerf change, I haven’t done it in its new form, I 100%ed before the nerf. Sorry I can’t be of more help