**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Red Guardian Appreciation Thread

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,442 ★★★★★
utility with damage and big yellow numbers boom. KO Docter Doom Man thing Mojo Dormammu Sym supreme trash

Comments

• GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 896 ★★★
    Honestly, I’m not a fan of him....because I have Cap America IW~
  • DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Posts: 676 ★★★
    Haven't even tried out red guardian yet - he seems similar to the tier of void
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    He has some utility but HB is still more fun
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★

cdn.net/6029252/uploads/editor/sk/gl57u6s3m7jj.png" alt="" />
    Just got him last week
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★

• Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    sentry best beard
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,702 ★★★★
    He was useful in taking down Cavalier SW boss.

https://youtu.be/5PwUiBdTHzw
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    He is great and I value all the things he brings to the table. He was next in line for r5 treatment, up until today when i just pulled 6 star HT.
  • ABOMBABOMB Posts: 564 ★★★
    RG is a beast. Mine is 5/65 170 sig and he rocks many champs!!..Mystics especially 😂
  • SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★
    There should be a Guardian appreciation post. He is arguably better than Warlock in some scenarios.
  • DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★
    I actually love the idea of making him frostbite immune for being Russian. They did it for Colossus!
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    DannyB01 said:

I actually love the idea of making him frostbite immune for being Russian. They did it for Colossus!

then why isn’t Magik frostbite immune?