**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I won another one the grandmaster’s challenges

Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
I finally got Caviler! My team was...

- R4 duped red magneto
- R1 unduped 6* red magneto
- R4 unduped HT
- R4 unduped Magik
- R3 unduped Mysterio

My MVPs were easily my two magnetos. The double magneto proved capable as acting as both a lane clearer and boss killer at the same time. The entire 2 week run cost me a little over 1k units (500 on sentinel), but it’s finally over. I can now boast that I held the highest title in the game for a few days before Thronebreaker came out. I opened 2 cav crystals as celebration and rolled just over a 5* warlock on both times onto a 3*s. Absolutely not pleased with those pulls but hey, whatever we got Cav!

Comments

• Options
    A few questions: is my team ready in the slightest to even start poking around with 6.2? What should I primarily focus on now? What are the benefits from getting Cav in detail? Should I have had a way easier and less expensive time doing Cav with the team that I used? Should I have a way more difficult and more expensive time doing Cav with my roster?
  • Options
    TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★

A few questions: is my team ready in the slightest to even start poking around with 6.2? What should I primarily focus on now? What are the benefits from getting Cav in detail? Should I have had a way easier and less expensive time doing Cav with the team that I used? Should I have a way more difficult and more expensive time doing Cav with my roster?

Can I see your full roster I can at least give advice for 6.2.1 6.2.2 and 6.2.3
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,770 ★★★★★
    Congrats dude!
    Considering you did it without any maxed out champs or R2s 1k is pretty good overall!
    Main benefits are the July 4th and Cyber Monday deals, not even kidding. Right now you should focus on maxing out two or three five star champs, and getting that 6-star Magneto to R2. This will help you to complete Act 6.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

I'm kinda surprised that sentinel was the most expensive for you lol. I don't remember what I spent, but I think yours is average or maybe a bit above. I think you could probably do the first quest of 6.2. I think the main problem is the dorm miniboss, but torch will smoke him, literally
  • Options
    edited September 2020

I prefer not to upload images because I have to wait for the message to be approved, but the only other notable champs in my 5* roster are r2 blade, havok, doramammu, massacre, wasp, and r1 void, and dhawk. All unduped. I’m trying to dupe my void as I have 78 sigs I can pump into him as of right now.

My second ever 6* will be coming in a few days.
  • Options
    TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    edited September 2020

I prefer not to upload images because I have to wait for the message to be approved, but the only other notable champs in my 5* roster are r2 blade, havok, doramammu, massacre, wasp, and r1 void, and dhawk. All unduped. I’m trying to dupe my void as I have 78 sigs I can pump into him as of right now.

Alright then hmm I don’t realistically see you getting past the sinister seeing how you don’t have a counter for caustic temper id say focus on variants for now
    EDIT:Unless you have heimdall and Thor rag or hulk rag
  • Options
    Way to go man! It gets more fun / rage inducing from here!
  • Options

Alright then hmm I don’t realistically see you getting past the sinister seeing how you don’t have a counter for caustic temper id say focus on variants for now
    EDIT:Unless you have heimdall and Thor rag or hulk rag
    Oh yea and i also have a man-thing at r2 @TheInfinty