**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Thronebreaker requirements need to be changed before tomorrow.

Seems many are not happy with the R3 6* requirement for this new progression based title, although I am not impacted by it, I can understand their complaints. Progression based perks should be to reward skill, no? Not just good luck. If I wasn't super lucky in my Act 6 exploration rewards (Pulled Skill AG, Skill T5C, and then Nick Fury from the 6* Nexus) I would not yet have a R3 6* either. Even still, I only have 2 paths left in the Abyss and everything else fully explored. Does having NF at R3 really make me more worthy than someone with more skill but less luck?

Also, adding a title for content previously created is not very appealing. This should have waited for new content, IMO.

Comments

• Options
    N1nthcloudN1nthcloud Posts: 343 ★★★
    Because t5cc is so hard to get

The requirement is closer to a paywall than a skillgate.
  • Options
    IndridColdIndridCold Posts: 41
    My view is Act 6 was already RNG dependent. Needing select 5*’s+ to 100%. Everyone can eventually get those champs, just like everyone can eventually R3 a 6*. Act 6 isn’t going anywhere just like the title.

Changing the requirements after releasing them would require compensation for ppl that took a champ to R3 after the announcement they wouldn’t have before hand. T5CC shards from selectors that wouldn’t have been their first option.

Not having a 6* worth R3 is a huge bummer, but not having a good 5* hindered ppl’s ability to complete/explore Act 6. These obstacles have always been a part of the game.
  • Options
    Kuzuri_1832Kuzuri_1832 Posts: 203
    Just like that, it has been delayed. I hope they are changing it for the better.
  • Options
    mikeiammikeiam Posts: 18
    I hope they ask for full content exploration and at least 2 r3, they also should leave it just to whom have exclusive characters as Thanos, Kang or weapon x.
  • Options
    SteroidSteroid Posts: 3
    Need rank down tickets for letting us rank up trash champ to be able to get thronebreaker only for it to be delayed.
  • Options
    Also waiting on compensation for 100% act 6 only for you guys to make it easier for everyone else now. I spent a lot units. Thanks.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    No, they’re fine
  • Options

Rank 3 options. Since I was lucky enough to get a science t5cc in science. Even though I have 100% act 6 and made 1 run on abyss this is my options. Thanks again.
  • Options
    bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    The delay can means 2 things: GOOD or BAD

GOOD:
    KABAM wanna make T5CC more available for players to grab.
    Or maybe less RNG surrounding T5CC acquisition.

BAD:
    KABAM wanna milk out of players.
    T5CC fragments would pop oup left and right.

And then they will introduce Thronebreaker title.

All I know is that KABAM really trying hard to sell T5CC at the highest price.
    They won't even make us to select it after 100% Abyss and Act 6.
    As if those 2 contents are easy so we don't deserve to select at least one T5CC.
    All we get is fragments.