**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Apocalypse Horseman Buff x 2?

I just brought two Apocalypses (Apocalii?) into RoL to test out if you can have multiple horseman on a quest. In my case w 4* and 5* it’s not super practical, but if u somehow luck into 5* and 6* version then two Apocs and a Cable or Sinister and then two horseman of your choice might be interesting option,

I didn’t get it fully test cause I didn’t want to waste revives on the 4*, but I also tried activating the horseman ability for the same champ (Colossus) and that worked for one fight, he had horseman buff x2. But then the next fight they took him back to 1 and of course both Apocs had spent their charges.

So just curious if that’s working as intended and if anyone else has tried multiple Apocs for multiple horsemen, or two horseman buffs for the same champ in a quest.

Comments

• Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Hmm that’s interesting.
  • Tru100Tru100 Posts: 260 ★★
    Having two horseman on a quest is interesting to play with, but I’m particularly curious if horseman buff x2 is working as intended. Does it mean 200% bleed resist, 60% ability accuracy, 100% special attack damage and longer unblockable/unstoppable? Or is that too OP?