**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Progression after Cavalier

TheBeyonder_TheBeyonder_ Posts: 23
edited September 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Is there any clear path of progression after Cavalier? I became cavalier a few months ago and have completed what to me seems random bits of content and now I feel lost. Given my 5 and 6 star roster, what should I do next? I have completed Variants 3,4, and 5 and have done an initial run of Labyrinth as well as explored Act 5. Everyone’s thoughts and opinions are greatly appreciated.

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Explore Act 5 and LoL (Ægon can do it), then complete 6.2 (Medusa for 6.2.2 boss, Doom for 6.2.5 boss and SS/Shehulk/Doom for 6.2.6 boss) then go for V2 with Cull and Thing (both XL)
  • Options
    Forgot to mention that I explored Act 5, I edited that in. You think I got what it takes to explore LoL?
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    1) move in Act 6 so that you obtain resources and eventually Throne Breaker title (if you got cosmic t5cc, that Venom of yours is a serious r3 material)
    2) if you hit a roadblock, try V2 or LoL
  • Options
    SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    edited September 2020

Forgot to mention that I explored Act 5, I edited that in. You think I got what it takes to explore LoL?

aegon can handle everything. also try and complete v2 with thing (obv rank him up first). hes basically a cheat code for it. even at r4 he destroys those fights.
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    In general, you just need to build up that maxed 5* roster. Try and do V1 and V2. Explore LoL with Aegon, try and go further in act 6, complete atleast the cav and uncollected EQ each month
  • Options
    Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Kerneas said:

1) move in Act 6 so that you obtain resources and eventually Throne Breaker title (if you got cosmic t5cc, that Venom of yours is a serious r3 material)

Can’t believe you would tell him to R3 Venom when he’s got a Joe Fixit sitting there who is beyond god tier
  • Options
    Kerneas said:

I don’t have t5cc yet, but should I take him to rank two? I was going to wait to hopefully pull better 6 stars but I’ve not been getting very lucky.

• Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★

Kerneas said:

I don’t have t5cc yet, but should I take him to rank two? I was going to wait to hopefully pull better 6 stars but I’ve not been getting very lucky.

Venom is a great champ. Definitely worth r2
  • Options

In general, you just need to build up that maxed 5* roster. Try and do V1 and V2. Explore LoL with Aegon, try and go further in act 6, complete atleast the cav and uncollected EQ each month

Who should I use for V1? I’ve heard that’s the hardest variant