**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Thor Jane Foster rework?

When is it the Queen of Asgard's time to shine? She is beyond trash in-game and it makes me sad.

And don't give me that: "sHE's a sTuN mAcHinE". Yes, sometimes you get lucky with chain stuns, but even then her damage is beyond pitiful and she has nothing else going for her.

Please rework her and restore her to her rightful glory!

Comments

• Options
    ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★
    Do Thor jane foster, she has so much potential
  • Options
    I am having a strong feeling that Kabam will introduce new one just like CMM. But I am hoping they do rework on this one
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    I think there are much worse champions. Trust me, I used to play her a lot, in fact she was my main back when I played 4/40 4*s. She has some nice abilities: crit rate against stunned gives her almost guaranteed crits. Her heavy gives 3 staggers with decent duration. And she can stun against shocked enemies.

I dom't say she is great, she would definitely use some rework, but it's unfair to say she is "beyond terrible".
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    Certain others need reworks first. *cough*Karnak*cough*
  • Options
    Jazzy011Jazzy011 Posts: 81
    edited September 2020
    Kerneas said:

I think there are much worse champions. Trust me, I used to play her a lot, in fact she was my main back when I played 4/40 4*s. She has some nice abilities: crit rate against stunned gives her almost guaranteed crits. Her heavy gives 3 staggers with decent duration. And she can stun against shocked enemies.

I dom't say she is great, she would definitely use some rework, but it's unfair to say she is "beyond terrible".

Like I said in my opening post:
    - "Yes, sometimes you get lucky with chain stuns, but even then her damage is beyond pitiful", even with the guaranteed crits
    - "And don't give me that: "sHE's a sTuN mAcHinE""
    - The staggers are nice, but that's just part of being a mystic
  • Options

In my opinion juggernaut and ironfist from mystic class need the rework more than any

Let’s go with Juggernaut first
  • Options
    edited September 2020

In my opinion juggernaut and ironfist from mystic class need the rework more than any

I won't deny that they also need a rework. I'm just a fan of Thor Jane Foster and her character design. She has awesome potential.
  • Options
    Jazzy011 said:

I won't deny that they also need a rework. I'm just a fan of Thor Jane Foster and her character design. She has awesome potential.
    Wait until 2022 when there’s a decent chance of a new one
  • Options
    Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Midnite93 said:

Iron patriot has joined the chat

Indeed I have.
  • Options
    Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    When the new thor movie comes out, watch them release a new jane foster
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    I would love a Jane Foster rework
  • Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    I want Juggernaut first, they teased us so hard with the Dragon Man unstoppable and heal mechanic, that is what it should be like playing Juggernaut. But I would not complain if we got Jane Foster.
  • Options
    They should rework champs that are actually meme tier first like Juggernaut, Iron Fist, Joe Fixit, Iron Patriot, OG Iron Man, etc
  • Options

They should rework champs that are actually meme tier first like Juggernaut, Iron Fist, Joe Fixit, Iron Patriot, OG Iron Man, etc

But Thor JF is meme tier lol
  • Options
    Jazzy011 said:

Definitely not as bad as those whom I mentioned.
  • Options

Jazzy011 said:

Debatable
  • Options
    Jazzy011 said:

Jazzy011 said:

Debatable
    TJF can stun, shock, stagger. What can Joe do?
  • Options
    SleipnirrodSleipnirrod Posts: 228 ★★
    The Jane rework could come in an update where Bill Ray Beta and Thor Herald of Galactus enter the Contest
  • Options
    SleipnirrodSleipnirrod Posts: 228 ★★

Jazzy011 said:

Jazzy011 said:

Debatable
    Joe is a best poker player than Jane
  • Options

Jazzy011 said:

Jazzy011 said:

Debatable
    Congrats, you just listed 3 of her abilities.

I can do that too. Joe has healing, weakness, fatigue, increased critical rate, increased attack based on lost health, poison immune, bleeds, stun on SP2

And regardless, he still sucks. Listing a few abilities doesn't make a champion good.
  • Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    She is a stun machine