**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* Cosmic Awakening

GQuantaoGQuantao Posts: 208
edited October 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I figure it's really between Corvus and Hype, or hold.

Thoughts?

5* Cosmic Awakening 19 votes

Corvus
10%
FishweaselPaul_Rudd 2 votes
Hyperion
84%
TerraNojokejaymZombieZeddKill_GreyEinfachSoSarvanga1_OmedennunoobmeproJragonMaster170BigBusterCrcrcrcYodabolt21The_beast123Helping[Deleted User]MagnaAngemon_333 16 votes
Hold for vain hope of
5%
DarkDuelist 1 vote
The Champion
0%
Proxima
0%

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Hyperion
    Hyperion gets so much benefit from his. Corvus doesn’t really need it for anything other than AQ
  • FishweaselFishweasel Posts: 186 ★★
    edited October 2020
    Corvus
    Corvus is worth a generic. I used a generic on my 6* with no regrets. Hype power gain is great with sig ability, but I find Corvus’s “cheat death” to be more valuable, especially in end game content it can be a nice unit saver.
  • GQuantaoGQuantao Posts: 208
    I meant to include it's a Cosmic awakening gem, if that makes any difference.
  • FishweaselFishweasel Posts: 186 ★★
    edited October 2020
    Corvus
    GQuantao said:

I meant to include it's a Cosmic awakening gem, if that makes any difference.

My comment was that he was worth a generic, which in general is much more valuable than a class awakening gem. I would definitely use a cosmic gem on either, but I found Corvus to have more value overall. I base this on 100% exploration of Abyss and Act 6 - I used Corvus considerably more than Hyperion, and Corvus “cheat death” with his sig ability saved a lot of units and revives in end game content. I should note too that I run full suicide masteries, which makes Corvus a beast and he actually regens from the bleed. This is not dependent on sig ability, but wanted to note it as Corvus hits much harder with suicides.
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Hyperion
    Once again, it depends on whom you like and what sort of a champion you need. Both benefit from the awakened ability reliably, but what would help is to figure out what your need is.
  • Hyperion
    I'd you run Suicides Corvus otherwise Hyperion.