7hr-solo Event-Class advancements disappear again?

GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 609 ★★★
edited October 2020 in General Discussion
Haven’t seen them come out for days....Again!

I think Kabam need to improve the algorithm of your “RNG”.......

Comments

• GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 609 ★★★
    I think I know what’s happening for the “missing” of Class Advancements 7hr-solo Events:

There are variety of Class Combat 7hr-solo events for each class! For example, we can have a version of Skill Combat with “Use Skill champions to win a fight with a special 1 as the last hit”, then we will have another version of Skill Combat with “Use Skill champions to win a fight with a special 2 as the last hit”, etc. And all these Class combat 7hr-solo events seem to have equal probability in the RNG pool.

Basically, now the pool is full of Class Combat events, which turns out increasing the probability of getting class combats (including all kinds of class combat in each class) and decreasing the chance to get class advancement solo events....

Kabam, if it’s the case, please please update the algorithm and consider all kinds of Class Combat as the same one, then reset their probability~

It’s so annoying to have so many class combat event again and again, but never have a single class advancement a week!!