**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Dormammu map 6 - so sayeth doom - vision og

TreoTreo Posts: 386 ★★
Today I fought dormammu in map 6 aq with global node so sayeth doom with vision as attacker.

I could not remove the trow a special icon no matter how many sp1 & sp2 I trew

iPhone 11 iOS 14.0.1

Could this have anything to do with vision not doing damage in his special just with his power burn ?

I don’t have a video because I don’t record al my fights and it is hard for me to replicate because I need to have the same map and the same tasks on dormammu to be able to replicate. Is it possible to check this in your alpha or beta server ? Thanks very much

Comments

• Options
    Any updates on this ?
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Treo said:

Any updates on this ?

Do you have a video? They cannot really help you if you dont show the issue. Also was your specials within the timer.
  • Options
    This has never been officially said just a mantra of people here in the forum

Kabam does not require everyone to record there fights 24/7

I would love too have a mod reaction instead of somebody on the forum saying I will not be helped because I don’t have a video

I am sad to say I have no idea how to be heard ... all I get is post a video from somebody on the forum ... no matter what post I place .... this can’t be normal @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Lyra