**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Morningstar challenge thread

2»

Comments

• Options
    Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    Well don't fret you have the rest of your life (hopefully)
    Feel free to use boosts if you wish.

However I still believe my challenge is one near next to impossible
  • Options
    Geralt_123Geralt_123 Posts: 595 ★★★

@Unio77 i yield :( most i could get a 237k torch down was to 27% i am sorry for letting you down dear trusted follower

Well! You tried your best.I am going to subscribe your channel.
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Morningstar vs V3 Kang

Morningstar vs the new changed Crossbones

Morningstar vs 6.2.2 Mister Sinister

Morningstar vs 6.2.5 Mordo

Morningstar vs a War Boss

Morningstar vs 6.3.1 Medusa

Good luck!
  • Options
    KoperBoyKoperBoy Posts: 210 ★★

As you all know by now i am a highly respected youtuber these days with my trusty followers

“As we all know?” Dude I don’t know you and you come across as very arrogant, assuming “all know you”. Get off your high horse.

• Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

Morningstar vs V3 Kang

Morningstar vs the new changed Crossbones

Morningstar vs 6.2.2 Mister Sinister

Morningstar vs 6.2.5 Mordo

Morningstar vs a War Boss

Morningstar vs 6.3.1 Medusa

Good luck!

Touche sir. The war boss i can def do but stuck to a path right now for the season where building her up would be too much so off season ill take u up on that.
    Mordo i have already attempted and got him down to 1% but it was difficult to get the KO because of the global but i will def revisit that fight at some point as i do believe it can def be done. The rest of them i yield 😂
    Alright man sounds good 👍😂
  • Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★

As you all know by now i am a highly respected youtuber these days with my trusty followers keeping me going i wanna deliver quality content for you all to enjoy. Ive had a few people contact me already saying i changed their minds in ms which is what i truly wanted. People to appreciate a long time underrated champion which feels great.

But back on topic id like to ask you my trusted followers to decide what other challenges you want me to try her for. As you all know by now my 6* r3 can wreck but i also do have a maxed 3* and a maxed 4* so if theres something youd like to see from lets say act 4 or 5 or whatever you desire. Feel free to let me know here and i will try and get it all done.

Thank you all again. I appreciate every single one of my trusted followers

I'm sorry what is your yt channel?
  • Options
    Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    I don’t know if you’ve done it already but grandmaster solo maybe? That’s more of a player skill test rather than a Morningstar power display but it still looks cool nonetheless.
  • Options
    Ok i subbed but I don't comment so ill leave recommendations here
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    dual MaxGamz with a 4* Version of Morningstar bet you won't win @OneManArmy :no_mouth: