**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Perfect way to fix the interactions of dexterity and mystic dispersion

Andyroo_3527Andyroo_3527 Member Posts: 22
edited September 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
@Kabam Miike we need a chance in the way dex interacts with md. md is there so I puts a real dominance for mystics when you verse a cosmic with one. Converting all those bugs to power. But with dex, it doesn't matter who you use. All you do is feed the enemy power. Now I don't want a nerf on md or Dex. Both are perfectly fine as they are. But, if you make the presition buff from Dex passive not normal. It won't trigger md or other powers like dormmamu's signature ability. But still functions the same way as it was intended to with out "breaking" what md was made to be like. Give power over cosmics when using mystic champs.
Bye the way. Sorry if someone else has already said this. But this has come from my mind and I haven't seen it before. No copyright intended.

Comments

• Andyroo_3527Andyroo_3527 Member Posts: 22
    Sorry to people who run the forums. I accidentally put this in wrong tab
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Member Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    @Kabam Miike we need a chance in the way dex interacts with md. md is there so I puts a real dominance for mystics when you verse a cosmic with one. Converting all those bugs to power. But with dex, it doesn't matter who you use. All you do is feed the enemy power. Now I don't want a nerf on md or Dex. Both are perfectly fine as they are. But, if you make the presition buff from Dex passive not normal. It won't trigger md or other powers like dormmamu's signature ability. But still functions the same way as it was intended to with out "breaking" what md was made to be like. Give power over cosmics when using mystic champs.
    Bye the way. Sorry if someone else has already said this. But this has come from my mind and I haven't seen it before. No copyright intended.

This has been suggested many many times before but kabam has ignored it
    Of course. It benefits them not us. But we can always have hope that kabam will listen
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Member Posts: 804 ★★★
    Of course. It benefits them not us. But we can always have hope that kabam will listen

hope is forsaking in this land
    Just love it when you put heaps of thought into something for the game to make it better for us and kabam just ignores