**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which 6* should I take to Rank 2?

FuskieFuskie Posts: 108
edited October 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I currently have 41 six star champions. I have 4 already at Rank 2. Nick Fury, Omega Red, Guillotine 2099 and Venom all awakened. I am looking to take another champ to Rank 2 and would like to get some input. None of these Champs in the poll are awakened. There are 10 choices who are all really good but I need some help trying to at least narrow it down or just find the one who is deserving of all the resources that are needed.

Which 6* should I take to Rank 2? 66 votes

Gladiator Hulk
3%
RalphNaderHavocGamer49 2 votes
Morningstar
4%
WolverDominatorTheManMythLegendBender_Bub2019 3 votes
Symbiote Supreme
31%
MaiicolDiazRoOOtsThefire13StarzAleorJChanceH9EinfachSoVbnmeSarvanga1_1Salty_SirenGinjabredMonstaDretlleFiiNCHRath29Doctor_Strange19Chewie420MiloticshyamCrcrcrcThēMandalorianThebombsquad1 21 votes
Mister Fantastic
1%
Johnnypants_37 1 vote
Invisible Woman
0%
Sunspot
42%
AjisdopeImranSpiderCoolsOsfan8Sw0rdMasterAdvRookiieMattstafariAkkarin23EtjamaKRANꓘThicco_ModeH3t3rPyrdaMasterpuffIronGladiator22TheInfintyBlack_SwanŘïdđhįmodishika123 28 votes
Silver Surfer
0%
Killmonger
4%
DaphboyDeaconValentinos13 3 votes
Sabertooth
3%
StellanOmedenn 2 votes
Hulkbuster
9%
TerraRamadaKill_GreyMaster_Dan_1000[Deleted User]MagnaAngemon_333 6 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    What do you need them for? Prestige? Book 2? AW/AQ?
  • FuskieFuskie Posts: 108
    I need to finish Act 6.3 and 6.4. Also still have exploration to do on the XL Variant and Variant 5. And then I would like to try to start on at least one path through the Abyss. But I'm not sure how I feel about any of these Champs in the Abyss?
  • Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Posts: 861 ★★★
    Sunspot
    Sunspot is really great champ even unawakened.
    If not HB is also great with shock, power drain , and regen if awakened.
    I do like to use Morningstar alot it's just the ramp up to get too 5 souls can sometimes be miserable. I also have a 6* Namor who if he was awakened would of probably already gotten the resources for the rank up. But with out his Signature Ability I don't think he would pass any of the 10 on this list? He just needs the dupe terribly!
    Sunspot is also a champ that I really like to use alot. That Sp2 is devastating when used right and with the proper charges. Some of the Champs on the list were ones that I was really in the fence putting on there. Such as Mister Fantastic, Invisible Woman, and Silver Surfer. I have seen great things from all of them at rank 2 from different people but they aren't your everyday run of the mill locks to get ranked up on anyone's roster. I just wanted to see if the community thought the same thing about those 3?
  • StellanStellan Posts: 322 ★★
    Sabertooth
    Sabertooth for Omega synergy
  • OmedennOmedenn Posts: 867 ★★★
    Sabertooth
    Sabrethooth for the omega synergy!
  • AGYAATAGYAAT Posts: 210
    Sunspot
    Fuskie said:

I do like to use Morningstar alot it's just the ramp up to get too 5 souls can sometimes be miserable. I also have a 6* Namor who if he was awakened would of probably already gotten the resources for the rank up. But with out his Signature Ability I don't think he would pass any of the 10 on this list? He just needs the dupe terribly!

For damage output no one can compete with him in these 10 except sunspot, if you know how to stack 2 sp3 furry while you have 2 bar of power & 15 outrage charges(the best way to use namor if opponent isn't stun immune, my R5 namor can easily destroy 300k health pool in 20 second with this method) also HB has low damage but better utility as unawaken and symbiot supreme can fulfill his requirements even at 6* r1 (many buffs) just use some boost if you want, he has limited use as compare to other 10 option
  • Ja1970Ja1970 Posts: 114
    Took Invisible Woman to r2, no regrets, Sunspot is next for r2. Everyone is right about him as best champ for what you want