**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is Corvus Glaive worth R5 without suicides?

Albi⁴7²00⁴Albi⁴7²00⁴ Posts: 90
edited October 2020 in Strategy and Tips

Is Corvus Glaive worth R5 without suicides? 45 votes

Yes
77%
Haji_SaabJank39AzKicker316MikeyBoi69Thefire13DaphboyTheAngryOneSnakepRamadaHector_1475Tivjyotabqbermgj0630BahubaliSarvanga1_ILLUSION8BerjibskapkacciFiiNCHCatapoulpe 35 votes
No
22%
PalanthraxRazorDevilHammerbro_64AssumedNameAleorRockypantherxKill_GreyEinfachSoMauledMCOCHazza 10 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    No
    Missclicked - meant yes.

He is a shadow of himself without suicides and he lacks the stopping power without power boosts/boosts deeper into Act 6 without them but he’s still viable in AQ and AW without them.

I used him in 6.3 without suicides and while I didn’t enjoy it and had to pick the paths and fights I used him for pretty carefully, he was viable but he’s not getting fights down in one cycle of glaive charges which is the main point in his playstyle IMO.

I did find him excellent against the Grandmaster though, those 20 charges are a wonderful insurance in his last 1% if your quake/intercept game is weak.

In terms of my most used Cosmics it goes CMM - Hyperion - Venom - Corvus. If I ran suicides it might be different though.
  • Options
    AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
    No
    Only reason I say no is because he really struggles through 6.3 and 6.4 at that level without suicides because the health points are so high.
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Yes
    Just don`t use him in 6.3 and 6.4 the healthpools are far to high.
    With Suicides and a cosmic boost he is able to do everything before his charges run out. But without he might only get half way. So you probably will only use him for very specific paths.
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★

Only reason I say no is because he really struggles through 6.3 and 6.4 at that level without suicides because the health points are so high.

Resources are plentiful enough that you can justify r5 easily despite that. AQ alone justifies it. He wrecks map 6