**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Nick fury broken? [Merged Thread]

Comments

• A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 ★★★

It’s happened again...
  • A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 ★★★
    A_NAZ said:

It’s happened again...

Restarting the game fixed this for me, but very weird that this bug has been randomly happening to people for a long time looking at this thread
  • This isn’t just a visual glitch. As soon as I get into a fight he triggers his decoy. Quite frustrating.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Is this in 6.1.1? I was also having trouble in Act 5 with the prefight bug, but it was fine once he was in EQ or AQ
  • Dylanc0405Dylanc0405 Posts: 43
    I noticed this after maintenence on Tuesday the 10th. He has no charge and He starts the fight with his fury buff and the life model decoy dead.
  • Is this in 6.1.1? I was also having trouble in Act 5 with the prefight bug, but it was fine once he was in EQ or AQ

Yes it is. This particular picture is from 6.1.1
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★
    KOSLORD said:

Incursions today. After 20% revive, he now just starts with decoy dead and any heath I healed before fight starts dwindling away. *sigh*

After revive, he starts in second mode only. He won't go back to his first state. That's how it has always been.
  • Darkknight_94Darkknight_94 Posts: 459 ★★★
    edited November 2020

Nick fury Lmd is broken and doesn't even show presistent chrge icon on nick profile ! I played in vision shadow raids and used nick fury, it didn't show any presistent chrges and when fight started, it was real fury and health degeneration was on !!
    I saw the similar complaints last month, but i thaught issue would've been resolved by now but i was wrong >_<
  • MSLMSL Posts: 20
    Started fight in lmd in war
  • Kriya3000Kriya3000 Posts: 68
    Will we be getting Compensation? This is ridiculous. Just like Joe, Fix It please. Multiple fights where his LMD is gone immediately and he start degenerating in his Real Nick Fury form. This may force people to spend real money or units to get through your content. The champion is NOT working as intended and this appears to have been an issue for a while. Please sort ASAP.
  • Its not just bug with NF but all champion who has persistent charges. The fights starts as if the persistent charges doesn't exist.

What happens when NF doesn't have any persistent charges? He degens, thats what happened here. If you notice the screenshot, there is no persistent charge indicator
  • spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 456 ★★★
    I haven't encountered the persistent charges issue but what I have seen is an oddity with the tactical charges.

Sometimes, he enter fights with 6-7 charges already active, and sometimes charges don't expire even though I don't have any Fury buffs on.
  • KthunderKthunder Posts: 54
    Same problem in war today
  • ThisISROYThisISROY Posts: 4
    Same Here....LMD is broken for Nick fury
  • Darkknight_94Darkknight_94 Posts: 459 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Lyra ! Already posted many threads regaridng game crashing issues from past few months and now this ! I saw similar complaints to this in last month and issue is still not resolved:!
  • Kriya3000Kriya3000 Posts: 68
    There are numerous posts about the Nick Fury and other champ Persistent Charge champs not working as intended, e.g. Nick Fury immediately degenerating in Real Fury mode and totally missing out on his Life Model Decoy mode. Can we get a proper response on this please. It's such a far reaching bug and impacts the players massively. If u use Nick Fury, you're basically starting out on 30% health after Degen potentially forcing users to spend on units for revives if they get killed sooner than expected. Your essentially giving customers a faulty product and then expecting them to potentially fork out more money to deal with the faulty product. Needs fixing straight away, like when there is a bug that work against your company's favour and it gets fixed straight away. Thank you for listening.
  • gp87gp87 Posts: 325 ★★★
    My alliance mate has lost a lot of items at AQ series of thag bug over and over again. It is becoming really frustrating.
  • DahMastahDahMastah Posts: 11
    Multiple times now Nick Fury’s persistent charge does not appear at all and he degenerates all of his health immediately and does not trigger his real nick fury life. Happens often in arena but it now happened in the event quest.
  • DahMastahDahMastah Posts: 11

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    DahMastah said:
    Wondering why you're using Nick against electro, my guy.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    It happened in aw too.
  • PadawanJPadawanJ Posts: 6
    I can confirm this bug is also in story quests. I tried to trigger it in the daily gamma quest and wasn’t able to, though.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★
    Happened to an ally member in AW today - hasn't happened to me yet. It's random but still there.
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

Hi folks!

We apologise that you are facing some issues with Nick Fury. Could you please elaborate on the inconsistency? Does it only occur in AW/AQ, or other?

This would be very helpful to us. Thank you in advance for your cooperation!

Cheers!

@kabam boo it doesn'
    t happen only in AQ and AW I had a NF bug when in the monthly quest( this months own) The NF i was versing wasnt on second life and Tactical charges stayed and the NF was stacking unblockables.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

DahMastah said:
    @Kill_Grey
    Why not? His bleeds deal a lot of damage, and you don't take that damage back, plus you can go to second phase during that fight without having to wait while opponent will kill you
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Aleor said:

Kill_Grey said:

DahMastah said:
    @Kill_Grey
    Why not? His bleeds deal a lot of damage, and you don't take that damage back, plus you can go to second phase during that fight without having to wait while opponent will kill you
    Lol, good luck doing that against the one in cavalier difficulty that has tenacity 👍🏾
  • altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,288 ★★★★
    I was just playing arena and faced a duped Nick Fury. Visually, he still had 1 charge so he was in LMD mode.
    He did not have any fury buffs on and had no tactical charges. But he was unstunnable and unblockable at the start of the fight (without there being any visual buffs either).