**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

5* Roster Help

Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
I am having difficulty deciding who I should focus on ranking up.

here are my r4:
VooDoo duped
G2099
AA duped
CMM
Killmonger duped

r3:
Red Guardian - have a science gem, but saving it for CAP IW.... but I am running out of patience, so I may use it and the 75+ stones I have on him
Blade awakened - wish I would've saved the gem for Aegon.... stupid me
Sentinel awakened
R Hulk duped
R Mags duped
WS duped
Hype

r2:
Elsa duped
Starky duped
Wasp duped
IW duped
Corvus
Sorcerer Supreme
Aegon
Luke Cage duped
She Hulk duped
Domino - don't really like playing her even though I recognize her value

My next goals are to do a variant (probably 3 because of Sentinel and g2099), act 5 completion (haven't started 5.3 yet), Realm of Legends just for fun (lowest priority) and eventually getting cav. I also am pretty sure I can handle Variant 4 once I get a reliable Electro counter because my 1*-4* roster is stacked.

Some personal feelings:
I will rank up Aegon as soon as I get a.) dupe or b.) a gem, so don't tell me to rank him up now please
Corvus - I know how valuable he is, but I prefer CMM and Hype.... Does he make the above list easier to complete?
I plan to r5 AA and g2099 when I get some t5bc
Red Mags - I do like him, but I just can't seem to get to an sp3 without losing half my health (or near it) from parry, heavy
Sorcerer Supreme - I have the mystic rank up gems to take her to r4, but I am not crazy about her playstyle and holding out for a "better" mystic (at least in my opinion).... like Doom, Claire or Dragon Man
I run suicides
I have a few 6*s, but none worth taking to r2 - Green Goblin (duped), Groot, Man Thing and Abomination (who I have come to really enjoy with the Red Guardian synergy)

Any helpful advice would be appreciated! Thank you all!

Comments

• Dart1981Dart1981 Posts: 222 ★★★
    FYI, you have an electro counter for V4 in Hype, just spam SP1 intercepts, non contact so you don't get his fun and interactive shock damage back.

You should definitely put focus in corvus, you may prefer the others now (who are still awesome btw), but as his health pool and attack increases (with rank ups) he just gets better and better since you can clear fights before you run out of glaive charges. And you run suicides!! No brainer lol
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    Dart1981 said:

FYI, you have an electro counter for V4 in Hype, just spam SP1 intercepts, non contact so you don't get his fun and interactive shock damage back.

You should definitely put focus in corvus, you may prefer the others now (who are still awesome btw), but as his health pool and attack increases (with rank ups) he just gets better and better since you can clear fights before you run out of glaive charges. And you run suicides!! No brainer lol

That's kind of what I thought.... I just can't seem to get any cosmic t4cc... guess I'll have to start opening up my 550 class cat frag crystals.
  • Dart1981Dart1981 Posts: 222 ★★★
    edited October 2020

Dart1981 said:

That's kind of what I thought.... I just can't seem to get any cosmic t4cc... guess I'll have to start opening up my 550 class cat frag crystals.
    I'm in the same position with Nick Fury, He is R3 awake, but I have 0 skill t4cc. I have 13 cosmic, 10 tech, 12 science, 8 mystic and 7 mutant but no skill :'( . Also have 8 t2a and 4 t5b. Crazy how RNG and the game just knows exactly what you want to rank.........