**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why

NnnNnn Posts: 100
I was doing story quest sct 5 with doom I was in a fight everything was going perfect but suddenly during the fight an internet connection issues appears I checked my data speed it was 32.8 mbbs which is more than enough when I reloaded the game the fight was gone and my doom's health became 50% from 98% ( not my fault no fault in connection then why did this happen ). No fault of my network speed or phone

Comments

• Options
    LyingninjaLyingninja Posts: 182
    its MBps(mega bytes per second) and not MBBS .....just a heads up so next time people wont make fun of you
  • Options
    NnnNnn Posts: 100
    Yes bro thanks it got auto correct
  • Options
    K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    A connection is a two way street. Kabam's servers have been pretty poor with regards to connectivity as of late. Kabam gives you the benefit of the doubt when you lose connection once every hour or so (don't quote me on the time) for solo content like Questing and Arena. This means that if you lose connection you can basically retry the fight. You can also use this to your advantage if a fight is not going well. However, you can't over abuse this issue. If you lose connection multiple times in a short period of time, you will be returned to the pre fight screen with half the health you went into the fight with. This is also the standard for AQ, AW, and Incursions. Unfortunately, Kabam cannot accurately detect who caused the disconnect so they have this system in place whether you like it or not.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    wait so you were mid fight and got kicked out?