**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New Character as a Reward for becoming Uncollected

LlessurLlessur Posts: 488 ★★★
edited October 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
You should add a 1* THE COLLECTOR as a reward for becoming Uncollected because The Grandmaster crystallized him and is now a part of his own collection.

Compared to a LVL 1 RANK 1 1*

TYPE: COSMIC or COMBINED

LEVEL 1/1
RANK 1/1

HEALTH:

DAMAGE:

SIGNATURE ABILITY:
None he is just a 1*(The Grandmaster wants him to stay weak)

TAGS:
#VILLAIN
#CONTROL: DENIAL
#ELDER OF THE UNIVERSE
SIZE: MEDIUM

BIO:
I, the All-Powerful Grandmaster crystallized the Collector and realized the only fitting punishment for my treacherous younger brother, Taneleer, was to be a pawn in his own game. I have rewarded him to you Summoner (de-powered of course!) for your loyalty to the Grandmaster, but beware cross me and your fate will be the same.

ABILITIES:
PASSIVE: As The Collector loses health, he activates more and more of his ancient Relics to boost his stats and grant him new powers.

PASSIVE: Below 85% Health - Protection Relic - The Collector can no longer take more than 3% of his Max Health as damage from any single source.

PASSIVE: Below 70% Health - Offense Relic - The Collector gains a permanent boost to Critical Hit Chance and Armor Rating equal to 101.

PASSIVE: Below 55% Health - Shatter Relic - The Collector's special attacks become Unblockable.

PASSIVE: Below 40% Health - Immunity Relic - The Collector becomes Immune to all Bleed, Poison, Stun, and Power Lock debuff effects.

PASSIVE: Below 25% Health - Blitz Relic - The Collector periodically becomes Unstoppable for 3.50 seconds.

PASSIVE: Below 10% Health - Overload Relic - The Collector periodically activates an astral Overload, recovering 50 Health over 15 seconds and increasing Armor Rating by 100.

PASSIVE: The presence of the ISO-Sphere slowly weakens the Collector's opponent, reducing their Ability Accuracy by 2.5% for every 5 seconds that the fight has gone on to a maximum of 80% reduction.

SPECIAL ATTACKS:
The influence of the ISO-Sphere grants the Collector 5% increased Power Gain rate each time he launches a Special Attack.

SPECIAL 1
90% chance to Stun for 3.5 seconds.

SPECIAL 2
Launching this attack siphons off the opponent's Power meter and steals 75% of their current Power over 10 seconds.
100% chance to Power lock, severing the target's flow of Power for 10 seconds.

SPECIAL 3:
None he is just a 1*
(The Grandmaster can’t have Taneleer rebuilding his collection).

He could look like this but maybe with a cosmic type to help nerf him as well. I wrote him so he could only be one rank one level so he can’t get more powerful in anyway. Maybe you could make him able to go to rank 2 but make it require expensive Catalysts or make it just got to rank one and have the ISO-8 required be insanely high.

The 1* Collector would be useless in any quests an Uncollected Summoner would be completing and would only be a trophy champ or used in arenas.

You don’t get much rewards for uncollected except the potential for better rewards. This trophy would make becoming Uncollected feel more desirable and more rewarding.

Thank you for reading,
Llessur