**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Worth the units?

I know cyber mondays coming up. Just thought I’d ask.

Comments

• PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,436 ★★★★
    If you can do a run through Cavalier difficulty instead, you get a fair bit more for the same cost. It's not really worth it just for this.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    The ones from act 6 are waaaay better
  • Leonjr8719Leonjr8719 Posts: 146
    Gotcha. I just became cav and haven’t done a run on the difficulty yet
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,436 ★★★★
    These "offers" have historically never been really worth it unless you're a massive whale.
  • BigManOnCampusBigManOnCampus Posts: 376 ★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

The ones from act 6 are waaaay better

the ones from act 6 is 12k units
  • HeattblasttHeattblastt Posts: 254 ★★

These "offers" have historically never been really worth it unless you're a massive whale.

The offer from cavalier is definitely worth it for those who will need revives to complete the content!!!
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    That one is not worth it considering the one from cav is the same price... however the actual value is between 8k and 8.5k worth of units.. I don’t know what the one you have posted would be worth unit wise.. but I would suspect a fair bit less than 8k.

All that being said.. you are probably better off saving the units for cyber Monday.. and even if you don’t want the cyber Monday offers you will still have the units if you prefer to go for that from a future completion..