**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Worth the units?

I know cyber mondays coming up. Just thought I’d ask.

Comments

• Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,653 ★★★★
    If you can do a run through Cavalier difficulty instead, you get a fair bit more for the same cost. It's not really worth it just for this.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    The ones from act 6 are waaaay better
  • Options
    Leonjr8719Leonjr8719 Posts: 146
    Gotcha. I just became cav and haven’t done a run on the difficulty yet
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,653 ★★★★
    These "offers" have historically never been really worth it unless you're a massive whale.
  • Options
    BigManOnCampusBigManOnCampus Posts: 376 ★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

The ones from act 6 are waaaay better

the ones from act 6 is 12k units
  • Options
    HeattblasttHeattblastt Posts: 254 ★★

These "offers" have historically never been really worth it unless you're a massive whale.

The offer from cavalier is definitely worth it for those who will need revives to complete the content!!!
  • Options
    Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    That one is not worth it considering the one from cav is the same price... however the actual value is between 8k and 8.5k worth of units.. I don’t know what the one you have posted would be worth unit wise.. but I would suspect a fair bit less than 8k.

All that being said.. you are probably better off saving the units for cyber Monday.. and even if you don’t want the cyber Monday offers you will still have the units if you prefer to go for that from a future completion..