**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Whos' this MD?

scrolling though the forums, sees this champ called MD. whos is that champ? dont call me dumb or anything, I just dont know

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Mystic Dispersion. It's a Mastery.
  • UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    Lol sorry for laughing, it's not your fault bud. But, MD stands for the mastery mystic dispersion. Is gives mystic champions an x% amount of power when an opponents buff expires. Like armor, regeneration, precision, icearmor, evasion buff, fury,(MOST IMPORTANTLY DEXTERITY LOOOL) etc. Things like that. :)
  • UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    No problem :)
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Made me smile... :)
  • Captain_NietschCaptain_Nietsch Posts: 481 ★★
    Lol sorry for laughing, it's not your fault bud. But, MD stands for the mastery mystic dispersion. Is gives mystic champions an x% amount of power when an opponents buff expires. Like armor, regeneration, precision, icearmor, evasion buff, fury,(MOST IMPORTANTLY DEXTERITY LOOOL) etc. Things like that. :)

Haha, I was just wondering the same thing as the original poster and searched the forum! Now I know thanks to him asking that question. Maybe I'm too old (or just that i'm not american). Whats's with all the short forms?? (that north americans seem extra fond of using)
    People use so many short forms instead of typing out the whole words, I get confused. I mean, there's only so many letters in the alfabet, short forms with two letters could mean so many possible things.. lol!