**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AW placement

Did anyone else experienced a sudden defenders replacement at the start if AW?

Comments

• Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Probably your officers that rearranged some placements.
  • Options
    @Panboh actually I've seen this happen before. I personally do the layouts in AW and know exactly where I place them. There have been times where at the launch of attack phase something happens and a few get randomly shifted around for no logical reason. It doesn't happen often, and I haven't seen it happen in a while. However, it has happened a few times over the years. Doesn't appear to have any trigger, just a random glitch of sorts.
  • Options
    PanbohPanboh Posts: 72

@Panboh actually I've seen this happen before. I personally do the layouts in AW and know exactly where I place them. There have been times where at the launch of attack phase something happens and a few get randomly shifted around for no logical reason. It doesn't happen often, and I haven't seen it happen in a while. However, it has happened a few times over the years. Doesn't appear to have any trigger, just a random glitch of sorts.

Thanks for info. Never happened before so we was a bit confused.

@Kill_Grey I'm the officer and no, noone rearranged it, thats why we was confused. It happened across all 3bg's. But just a minor swaps.