**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

after so long

Giodood_1Giodood_1 Posts: 388 ★★★

i have been hoarding for so long and i finally pulled him! took him right to rank 5 and awakened him

Comments

• KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    @MaxGaming thoughts?
  • awesome1werawesome1wer Posts: 101

I have Taskmaster sitting in the corner of my 5* roster with cobwebs and molds. I'm really confused about his hype in this forums.

he loves taskmaster man
  • RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★

I have Taskmaster sitting in the corner of my 5* roster with cobwebs and molds. I'm really confused about his hype in this forums.

It's really just the one person spamming about Taskmaster.

Congrats to the OP for maxing out that Taskmaster, really unique rank up!
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

Mine has been R1 for so long lol. Might have to see if there is anything to this Taskmaster love.
  • Giodood_1Giodood_1 Posts: 388 ★★★

yea i just wanted him because he is one of my favorite villains and i like his play style. i opened a ton of crystals pulling nothing but i got incursion one and managed to pull him.
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    My 5* has been sitting at R4. He was my first R4 skill champ and I still enjoy his playstyle may take him up eventually.
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    @MaxGaming Not here yet.
    Is something wrong or what 😂
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    edited October 2020

• MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    sorry im late i was locked out of my computer but now that im back that is amazing now i need to get one on my account
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Mcdonalds said:

Mine has been R1 for so long lol. Might have to see if there is anything to this Taskmaster love.

R5 now
    I could. I have the cats and even have a skill R5 gem. Not sure I should though.