**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Incursions Cooldown Request

I believe that some champions should have reduced cooldowns if an incursions is cancelled early, quit after 1 zone, etc.

I have lost many of my 5 stars that I don't have the units to skip cooldowns on because I've hopped into an incursion and someone has left immediately, or dipped after the first zone, despite having high health. Its annoying, wastes my champs and limits my ability to get rewards.

I think if an incursion has ended due to a teammate leaving within the first zone, (not mutual conclusion of a zone), no cooldown should be applied to the persons champs. The person who left still receives the cooldown however.
I understand some might believe this could be abused, but im not sure if it really could, as it would only benefit someone else, not the user who chose to leave.
It'd just be nice for me to have a chance to actually get into incursions and not waste my champs for 500 points and wait 3 days for them to be used again.