**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New type of Reward

I very much like both the Profile Pic and the Titles in the game as it gives everybody a chance to show that their account is different in its own unique way.

For this post I will just focus on profile pics.

With new profile pics coming out each month it gives the players a chance to choose a character that they might like as their profile pic, (maybe from the comics or just the overall design).

I hope Kabam can try to pursue this as it offers a whole lot in the game and I don't think it will be very difficult to add it to the game.

Moon night is atrocious in this game, he's just one of the worst but... I love his profile pic, his base profile pic. However, I never really liked the outline that is given to the Champions base profile pic.

So as a new type of reward that can be achieved from something like this month's Convention Clash, or can even be purchased in the store, new outlines or trims would be a nice addition to improving the base profile pic of any character.

This way every player can truly customize and make their own profile unique.

Just an idea, like to see if it could work out.

Comments

• Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Mcdonalds said:

Post this in suggestions/request, but this looks interesting. One day, they should make a format where you can design ur own pfp, which would be cool

That would be super cool. Although it wouldn't be for free. I would spend units to pick a champ, and then choose like the background color and the tint and stuff like that