**RESOLVED ISSUE WITH SIDE QUEST KEYS**
The game team has resolved this issue. Keys will be distributed via in-game messages and the quest timer will be extended.
More information and timeline here.
*This includes currently unclaimable keys as well*
**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

LF tier 5 or better AW alliance

I will be making a move tomorrow (9/20) to a new alliance. I am currently in an 8 mil semi retired ally but they are a bit too laid back for me. If your ally hates the new war system then you are not for me as I actually like it.

Your alliance:
- is tier 5 or better in AW at all times
- if running map 5 and expecting donations is completing all 3 bgs every time you run it
- Makes rank in completion and item use
- Probably around 9-10 mil rated

Me:
- 4400 prestige with duped WS r4 5*
- Decent bosskilling skills. I'm not the best, I have bad fights but can hold my own
- My one weakness is my war defense. I have all r4 4* or r2 5*. However I recently duped my 5* star lord so once I get him to r3 I will have an r5 electro on my defense team
- Have Line app

Please post your ally name or tag if you think we are a good match so i can check you out.
Thanks!

Comments