**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Platinum pool purchase body part of choice?

slayer6slayer6 Posts: 377 β˜…β˜…
Maybe 20k 5* shards could pick your own body part would be nice lol or even in a units pack in stores πŸ‘πŸΌ

Comments

• slayer6slayer6 Posts: 377 β˜…β˜…

• WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    You are already really lucky to own that many pieces ... we had just 3x Packs (3x guaranteed pieces) and you got 8x ...

But don’t worry, there will be two more Packs containing the two other pieces. We had both Arms and the Head so far ... so the two other Packs coming this month will feature a guaranteed Body and the Legs.

And after all 5x Packs are gone, there will be the Platinum Arena where you can get up to two pieces of your choice as well.
    @WOLF_LINK sweet that be awesome i dont think plat pool be overly great but i like his animations so id prob atleast r4 and awaken him
    And for aure lucky to have 8 pieces 3 parts and i can have 2 of them sucks triples though and doubles (being greedy haha)
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    You can summon multiple Platinumpools with enough pieces to dupe him and get more Profile Pics.

So why complain about dupes ...
    @WOLF_LINK no complaint id like to dupe him for sure his bleeds look big r2 i seen vid of unduped 26 bleeds was pretty nasty
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    yeah, you need another pair of legs
    @SpideyFunko id take a torso first just to have the trophy i could r5 and awaken just for fun as im semi retired in game now
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

@SpideyFunko id take a torso first just to have the trophy i could r5 and awaken just for fun as im semi retired in game now

Yeah, but the legs is the only piece you have just one of. Gotta make it all even. (Which you could do with a torso I guess, but shhhhh)
    Hahaha