**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act2 revise reward

Hi guys,

Please someone tell me.

I completed Act2 at 100% just 15 days before updated reward.
But I did not get any updated reward through in game mail.

Am I eligible to claim updated reward or not?

I know reward of Act2 is not much valuable but still reward are reward and when they are free....

Comments

• AnakinIsGoneAnakinIsGone Posts: 220
    Nope.
  • Shyam1303Shyam1303 Posts: 21

Nope.

Why?
  • Shyam1303Shyam1303 Posts: 21
    Shyam1303 said:

Hi guys,

Please someone tell me.

I completed Act2 at 100% just 15 days before updated reward.
    But I did not get any updated reward through in game mail.

Am I eligible to claim updated reward or not?

I know reward of Act2 is not much valuable but still reward are reward and when they are free....

@Kabam Miike please reply
  • AnakinIsGoneAnakinIsGone Posts: 220
    Shyam1303 said:

Nope.

Why?
    Because you did it before the update. I'm busy with Act 5.4.1, so by your logic I should also get the updated rewards?
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    When they updated the rewards for Act 1 I believe they went back a few months and anyone that had completed it within a certain time frame prior to the updates did receive the rewards. 15 days falls well within what that range was. So my answer is, maybe.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

When they updated the rewards for Act 1 I believe they went back a few months and anyone that had completed it within a certain time frame prior to the updates did receive the rewards. 15 days falls well within what that range was. So my answer is, maybe.

yeah I would think you would get the rewards, but I don't know if they mentioned that this time around