**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ladies and Gentlemen

TatteshwarTatteshwar Posts: 199 ★★★
Dear Summoners who are fans of Cosmic Class, our top champ pantheon of "Corvus, Hyperion and CMM" didn't recieve any additions and was barren for a long time but now....

I am here to inform you that Cosmic Ghost Rider is going straight into that pantheon at number 1 position with highest DPS in the ENTIRE game and he ate abyss of legends up even with suboptimal rotations in lagacys vid today...

Go bonkers on his Cavaliers and featured crystals, good luck boys.

Comments

• TatteshwarTatteshwar Posts: 199 ★★★

I see this is going to be a regular thing now

Anything to bring down the mystic class, they been getting too much toys to play with lately
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    can we get another tech champ this year?
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,769 ★★★★★
    I am extremely happy with both champs this month
    I can't wait to test Red Goblin, he looks like he has a lot of utility but man
    CGR is where it's at
    Best champ since Doom

Tech and Science needs more love tbh, we should get majority of these classes instead of mutant and mystic focus.

Skill champ needs heavy hitters as well, it's getting carried by Aegon and Nick for almost 1.5 years
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    The only thing you need to fool an mcoc player is big yellow numbers.

You need your brain examined, what other champ in game has casual 70-80k mediums with a practical rotation not involving multi-fight ramp-up ??? Go watch content creator vids of seatin and lagacy released today and come back and delete this comment
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    CGR is insane, but I don't like how you need to avoid dexterity for his optimal play style. I guess that's the price you gotta pay when you hit like a truck.

CGR is insane, but I don't like how you need to avoid dexterity for his optimal play style. I guess that's the price you gotta pay when you hit like a truck.

Yeah he's hectic to play but his block prof is extremely high so blocks/parries won't hurt much
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Tech and Science needs more love tbh, we should get majority of these classes instead of mutant and mystic focus.

Skill champ needs heavy hitters as well, it's getting carried by Aegon and Nick for almost 1.5 years
    And Stealthy
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★

You need your brain examined, what other champ in game has casual 70-80k mediums with a practical rotation not involving multi-fight ramp-up ??? Go watch content creator vids of seatin and lagacy released today and come back and delete this comment
    Please show me where in Seatin and Lagacy's videos u saw 70-80k mediums.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,769 ★★★★★

https://youtu.be/22xk8ccEVqA
    3:54-3:56
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    can we get another science champ?
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    Rookiie said:

https://youtu.be/22xk8ccEVqA
    3:54-3:56
    The deep dive shows "pre-nerf" gameplay supposedly and therefore not an accurate representation of the champion.