**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

ISSUE WITH SPECIAL OBJECTIVES

So I just bought 8 of the monster & Hunter crystals to complete the "envy" objective, so I bought 8, popped 8, but it only gave me 1/4 rewards, but other objectives have continued counting towards the reward even if u don't claim the reward right away, don't recall which sin it was but i remember claiming all the rewards at one time, so why do some objectives keep counting and others stop counting until u claim the reward, something not working properly guess I shouldn't be surprised.

Comments

• Options
    ImGodMFImGodMF Posts: 459 ★★★
    Yup happened to me with 4
  • Options
    DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★
    Same happened to me, I opened the first 5 only to find out that I only completed the first of 4 missions😔. Sucks having to open 2 at a time...not as fun as saving and opening more. I’m on my last mission..after that, it’s SAVING time.
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    The sin of gluttony let me do multiple parts of the quest at once. I’m not sure why this sin doesn’t but it isn’t the same opening two at a time.
  • Options
    RO53TT1RO53TT1 Posts: 319

The sin of gluttony let me do multiple parts of the quest at once. I’m not sure why this sin doesn’t but it isn’t the same opening two at a time.

Yeah that's my issue with it, I would have only opened 2 and claimed rewards but because of that sin I assumed it would keep counting weather I claimed it or not, the key word there would be assume, with kabam I know better than to assume everything works the way other things work.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I did two batches of openings, and I didn't have to claim them after each level of the objective
  • Options

I did two batches of openings, and I didn't have to claim them after each level of the objective

Didn’t actually have to “claim” each level inbetween, just had to be separate/distinct sets of openings for them to be recognized for successive levels. (and individual “Reel Spins” would be counted separately, so it's just the “Pop” of more than 2 at a time that would have cost you to not get all credit).

As for the “Gluttony” one someone else mentioned (is that the Golden Crystals one ?), that had a higher (and escalating) amount of Golden Crystals needed for each level. So could be opening several sets of 10 at a time each counted as their own separate openings of 10. But just since you needed to open so many of them for final Level might have ended up being 4 sets of 10 each. (So the 4 separate sets counted as you earning the 4 different Levels).
    (*don't know for sure if that was the case for me on MonsterHunter objective or not).