**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6.1.5 Crossbones

DarkKnight646DarkKnight646 Posts: 84 β˜…
edited October 2020 in Strategy and Tips

Guys, who should I use for the fight? I've tried several times with ghost but she simply can't outdamage the regen from vigor. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• ShannokShannok Posts: 110 β˜…
    Due to vigor that fight will be long but ghost can phase that poison. Use one hit combos to reduce your frustration (maybe😊😊). Iceman is an another option. If u can keep up the bane that will help too (just remain careful).
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Superior Iron Man: Top class damage combined with great utility
    People have done it with Iceman or maybe try and get Ghost awakened to cycle sp2's better
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    How does rogue interact with the poison node? She may be able to constantly regen on sp1 while simultaneously owning his furies.
    I’m curious, I’ll try it out later
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Iceman or she hulk might be alternate options
  • DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Posts: 676 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    The new node should be bleed not poison - now everyone in the game has to rank up a completely alternate category of champion
  • DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Posts: 676 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Guys, who should I use for the fight? I've tried several times with ghost but she simply can't outdamage the regen from vigor. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ghost best option by far - big damage πŸ”₯
  • DarkKnight646DarkKnight646 Posts: 84 β˜…
    Thanks everyone, I think I'll go in full boosted with ghost first and then try rogue
    Tried rogue last night. She beats the poison node easy but it’s fairly tough to keep the furies live which is key to out damaging the regen. With a bit of practice it could be done but probs easier to boost the heck out of ghost. Messed it up touching him during his sp1 but it’s a fun way to play him. If they do a standalone crossbones fight at some point like current event I’ll be using her and nailing it.

Tried voodoo as I used him to clear the path there. He actually worked. Survived the poison just due to his own regen buff and then sp1 rotation works well to keep the regen in check and he has quite a few buffs to convert. Problem here is you have to do the fight on very low health but with a bit of skill and patience it could be soloed. Got him half down pretty quick before getting tagged.
    Good luck @DarkKnight646
  • DarkKnight646DarkKnight646 Posts: 84 β˜…
    Update: Crossbones is down! Ranked up my iceman to 3/45 and went in full boosted. It was actually a pretty easy fight, and if I didn't mess up when he was at 20%, it would've been a solo. Onto Sentinel!