Earlier today, there was an issue where Summoners that logged on shortly after the Login Calendar switched over for the day didn't receive the Cosmic Ghost Rider login crystal. We've fixed the issue for players receiving the crystal now but will have to collect data and send out the crystal to all players that didn't receive it next week. We apologize for this inconvenience and look forward to making it right for you all.

Wasp question

SbkruebSbkrueb Posts: 247 ★★
I see a ton of people that love wasp. I have her as an R4 dupe but dont ever use her.

Is she really R5 worthy and if so, why?

Comments

• Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,176 ★★★★★
    She is r5 worthy, her damage is great she hits link a tank her passive stun is useful she smacks GM, nice evade and ok shrugg off. Havok synergy gives her a big 50% damage increase fury
  • Hazzalec1Hazzalec1 Posts: 596 ★★★
    She’s a great champ. Her combo into heavy rotation allows her to get off some big damage with the guaranteed crits on the heavy attacks. She’s a glass cannon so lots of people use her to quickly deal with fights. She’s also part of the quantum trinity which is another reason people bring her up.
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    I have R3 6* undupped, no regrets. She impresses me constantly. Just have to be skilled enough to not block a lot. If you can intercept and bait and dodge specials then you will own with her
  • She’s okay
  • Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Posts: 702 ★★★
    I’d R5 her over warlock
  • MauledMauled Posts: 2,907 ★★★★★

That’s all I got to say