**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Issues with all Android Users

Lakha007Lakha007 Posts: 3
edited October 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
What the [removed by Mod] is happening with kabam why are they making this game worst for all Android users i m using one plus 8t pro and i m facing the same issues..The game is taking 10 to 15 minutes for open and not only infact it takes 5 to 10 minutes for every next fight?? What the hell is this ..This problem is same for general questing,rol,lol, and aw and aw as well,so please fix this issue as soon as possible otherwise we have to report this isse on play store, and we want compensation as well...Thank u
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• 98320575739832057573 Posts: 155
    edited October 2020
    Did you update the recent version of the game ? Because now it's taking only 2 min to login .
  • Lakha007Lakha007 Posts: 3

Did you update the recent version of the game ? Because now it's taking only 2 min to login .

Yes dude already updated..
  • 98320575739832057573 Posts: 155
    Not happening to me now , & I am a 2gb user , but who knows when the game will permanently stop working in my device.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,357 ★★★★★
    I'm on a really old Android phone and it's a lot faster than that. Maybe 90s to start the game and 30-40s to start a fight*. So it may be something on your phone interfering.

Make sure you have a clean-up app to shut stuff down.

*I mean it crashes 10-15 times a day since the September update of course, but that's likely to be a separate issue...
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    Well, just think about getting an iPhone (you don‘t have to buy the newest one) and you can enjoy this game more. With loading times between 1-2s and 5-10s to start the game (2-3s if you jump back into a fight after Game crashed).
  • Hey Lakha007, I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing loading issues.

We're always working to make improvements to the game and to help us keep track of everyone's feedback about issues like this in the same place, we created dedicated threads. The relevant one for Android users can be found HERE.

Please take a moment to contribute to that thread by providing the information outlined in our Bug Report Template.

Thank you very much in advance for your help!
This discussion has been closed.