**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Thanks for the 6.2 champ compensation

Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

For future packages based on content can we at least have ones that ignore the cap, give us a poutine sort of thing or something, because these are about to expire and I have literally 0 place to use them, and the same goes for a very significant number of endgame players

Comments

• TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 739 ★★★
    When is the next compensation coming?
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Not a clue, but looking at the act 7 beta it doesn’t look like I’ll need a huge amount there, so if it’s expiring revives unless it coincides with summer of pain they’re probably gonna expire as well
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 739 ★★★
    edited October 2020
    Hopefully theyll make the next compensation more usable for endgame players. I.e. as units.
  • Lvernon15 said:

Not a clue, but looking at the act 7 beta it doesn’t look like I’ll need a huge amount there, so if it’s expiring revives unless it coincides with summer of pain they’re probably gonna expire as well
    Wishful thinking. It’ll drop the day after they expire from BG’s account as king hoarder

• H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    Maybe they should just have it as crystal you get in the mail that gives you the revives. So you can open it when you need them. Or just make them last a hell of a lot longer.