**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6.1 Advice and Champion Recommendation

Hi All,

I am looking for advice on how to complete 6.1 and what champs to go in with. This is my current 5 and 6* roster. Before going into Act 6 what champion you recommend I rank up to 4? Should I rank Sabretooth and Captain America IW to r3 or r4 before going into 6.1?

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Comments

• InfiniteAbe17InfiniteAbe17 Posts: 165
    Cap IW, Hyperion, Morningstar, quake, emma frost, Black widow deadly origin, and aegon (up to you since hes not duped) Might be worth ranking up heimdall just for his synergy use and him not being completely useless on your team. 6.1.1, 6.1.3,and 6.1.4 are by far the easiest. 6.1.2 is somewhat diffcult. You have warlock, black widow claire voyant, and emma frost for poison immune champs the updated crossbones (just a single potent poision). And sentinel will take a little while to chip down but shouldn't be too hard (i'm on him currently as well). I sadly am affected by the error bug so i cant look at what the easy paths i took were but good luck smile: