**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Stun-synergies not working

I am looking for a way to complete RTL without Magik or Vision. That power flood is a pain...
So I thought I bring that power house Hyperion in. I know his power gain Buff will trigger that power flood but his SP2 ha a chance to stun, but not that often. Only a chance of 60%. So I took 4* she-hulk with Netflix DD +15% stun Chance and 3*BW with Hulk +20% Chance of stun. That's a 95% chance of stun or a 5% Chance not to stun.
Two fights vs all or nothing Iron Patriot (RTL 4.3) 5 successful SP2 and only one stun. Bad luck?

Can somebody check if he is able to reach 100%? Maybe with a 4* BW?

Comments

• AfflictionAffliction Member Posts: 382 ★★
    I honestly wouldn't be surprised if a lot of the synergies aren't what they should be and are around just for show with everything going so terribly wrong in this game.. Sure do miss being able to control my champs. Ahh the good ol' days!
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Member Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    She hulk increases stun chance. BW gives a chance to stun which is a new and separate event from any other stun ability.

She hulks increase is also not a flat 15%. Say you had a 50% chance to stun, she hulk increases it to 57.5 (50x1.15).
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Member Posts: 711 ★★
    Yer better off bringing quake instead of BW hulk synergy
  • cUbA_LiBrEcUbA_LiBrE Member Posts: 1,123 Guardian
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    She hulk increases stun chance. BW gives a chance to stun which is a new and separate event from any other stun ability.

She hulks increase is also not a flat 15%. Say you had a 50% chance to stun, she hulk increases it to 57.5 (50x1.15).

Ok right. It's an increase by. So 15% and 20% from 60% Chance would be 81% (9% and 12%). So 81% is a lot and it still feels like 50% at best.
  • Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Member Posts: 981 ★★
    cUbA_LiBrE wrote: »
    CoatHang3r wrote: »

Ok right. It's an increase by. So 15% and 20% from 60% Chance would be 81% (9% and 12%). So 81% is a lot and it still feels like 50% at best.

No mate, its a 57.5% chance as already explained. THEN, a sperate chance re BW of 25%. They dont affect each other, they dont add together etc. So you have just over a 50% chance as you said you feel like you are getting anyway
  • cUbA_LiBrEcUbA_LiBrE Member Posts: 1,123 Guardian
    It can't be 57,5% if Hyperions SP2 already has a 60% chance to stun. But anyways... Changed the in game language to English and that description is clearer now. The translation into German sucks. It was a try. Guess I still have to wait for Magik or use lots of items.
  • DhruvgDhruvg Member Posts: 287
    Believe me man not only synergies , but a lot of stuff are there in the game which gives false stats , mainly after 12.0 update.