Summoners, we are aware of an issue where the Summoner Sigil's Golden Circle Quest is not available to all players. We are continuing to investigate this. We will be sure to compensate for any missed Gold once we have fixed the issue.

War node 21

Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★
We are in tier 10 for war. I used my Claire voyant against an Emma frost on node 21 and was unable to dex any of her special attacks the entire fight. Went in with venom after I died and the same thing happened. Can someone clarify what this issue is or which node is making this happen? I went to do a normal duel against Emma right after to make sure it’s not a bug and had no issue, so it’s just happening in war. Buff imbalance and matador are the only things I was seeing and neither of those node descriptions would make me think I couldn’t manually evade/dex her inverted specials like normal. Never have a problem with this and suddenly I die in war to it. Would appreciate some clarification if it’s something I’m not seeing or understanding.

Comments

• SuperZeroHer0SuperZeroHer0 Posts: 35
    I’ve had the same Problem tier 4. Node 17. My quake just wouldn’t parry 75% of the time. Similar nodes. But I feel like it’s a quake thing because I’ve had problems elsewhere with her. It like the screen isn’t responding and I’m Standing up straight and getting punched in the face
  • Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★
    Really hope I get an answer on this.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,365 ★★★★★

We are in tier 10 for war. I used my Claire voyant against an Emma frost on node 21 and was unable to dex any of her special attacks the entire fight. Went in with venom after I died and the same thing happened. Can someone clarify what this issue is or which node is making this happen? I went to do a normal duel against Emma right after to make sure it’s not a bug and had no issue, so it’s just happening in war. Buff imbalance and matador are the only things I was seeing and neither of those node descriptions would make me think I couldn’t manually evade/dex her inverted specials like normal. Never have a problem with this and suddenly I die in war to it. Would appreciate some clarification if it’s something I’m not seeing or understanding.

do you have a video? was she duped or not? did you see reversed controls?