**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6 Star R3 options for Thronebreaker

ElwindElwind Posts: 362 ★★★
edited October 2020 in General Discussion
I dont like play Omega Red and he is bad on unduped (And suicide masteries closed permanently)
Like Colossus but unduped meh..
Like Havok

I am waiting for your suggestions and helps...

6 Star R3 options for Thronebreaker 94 votes

6 Star Havok (Unduped)
36%
FrostyPsychoakumaWmbly62Lvernon15HendrossHammerbro_64PizzabeatZsirhcZDaphboyAleorTHEBOSS2244Kill_GreyabqberStevieManWonderEtjamaDoubleDeltaIron_Patriot_is_litFenicoThicco_ModeFit_Fun9329 34 votes
6 Star Colossus (Unduped)
60%
BigPoppaCBONEMr_PlatypusLightburn22Ace_03TortoigAzKicker316yossnameplasUncle_Fatty_247NOOOOOOOOPEEEEEJBC8916wegnerkWrathfulRavenOsfan8Sw0rdMasterch4rnRepto23Ackbar67spaceoctopusRockyshocky 57 votes
6 Star Omega Red (Unduped)
3%
Ram_SarkarBowTieJohnAouxWoux 3 votes

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    6 Star Havok (Unduped)
    Havok is the unduped god of the mutant class.
    To justify Ranking up omega, you need that awakening and suicides (you have neither). As for Colossus, that sig ability is necessary to make good use of him.
    Havok doesn't care, annihilates whether duped or not.
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,770 ★★★★★
    I have all 3 of them. Omega R5 max sig, Colossus 6* R2 and Havok R4.

You can do either Havok or Colossus. And for Colossus, I have no idea what you guys say that he needs awakening and such. The guy demolishes stuff with a few heavies and he is an immunities god on top of it. I would R3 him unduped in a heartbeat.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    6 Star Havok (Unduped)

You can do either Havok or Colossus. And for Colossus, I have no idea what you guys say that he needs awakening and such. The guy demolishes stuff with a few heavies and he is an immunities god on top of it. I would R3 him unduped in a heartbeat.

I have him as a 6*. Honestly not gonna rank him up till I either awaken him or pull Omega. One or the other is fine, but he isn't that crazy with neither. Try using your 6* without OR and I don't think you'd be all that impressed.
  • ahmm474756ahmm474756 Posts: 86
    OR needs awakening
  • 6 Star Havok (Unduped)
    I had this exact choice and I took Havok up. Honestly I'm probably not going to use him very much but he fills a Havok shaped hole in my roster. That being said, I do have OR and Colossus at max sig R5 5* so I'm in a slightly different boat to you.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    6 Star Havok (Unduped)
    Colossus doesn’t need to be awakened to be great, but I’d r3 Havok still. I had him at r3 even before I duped him and he’s great.
  • MeebletonMeebleton Posts: 552 ★★★
    edited October 2020
    I wouldn't rank up any of them
    Collosus and Omega both need the dupe to be R3 worthy, Havok doesn't need it as much but he's nowhere near as good as the other two once they're awakened. I would wait and rank up Collosus or Omega if you dupe them, or other good Mutants if you get them like Red Magneto. Thronebreaker isn't a massive priority at the moment
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    6 Star Havok (Unduped)
    Kill_Grey said:

To justify Ranking up omega, you need that awakening and suicides (you have neither). As for Colossus, that sig ability is necessary to make good use of him.

Kill_Grey said:

Magneto, Sunspot, and Apoc all challenge that statement.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    6 Star Havok (Unduped)
    Not a fan of unduped colossus personally
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,770 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

I have him as a 6*. Honestly not gonna rank him up till I either awaken him or pull Omega. One or the other is fine, but he isn't that crazy with neither. Try using your 6* without OR and I don't think you'd be all that impressed.

On that one, I totally agree. He needs Omega, not awakening. Since the OP does have Omega, he is good to go.
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Colossus at R3 is gonna hit like a fully loaded semi, with or without the dupe. Yeah he’s better awakened, but even without it he’s a top 5 mutant