**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Do over

My alliance was wrongfully treated last minute in war and one of my players field to get the right treatment to take out of the defenders we wanna rematch

Comments

• JoshuaG248_1JoshuaG248_1 Posts: 52
    We probably lost wrongfully
    My teammate got screwed. I’m demanding a match make up and not counting this loss.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    What happened? Also you can't demand a rematch and the system will 100% count it as a loss.
    My teammate was in the middle of a match. His game crashed and healed a defender but screwed his health items. And we wrongfully lost
    We were super close but he was screwed.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

My teammate was in the middle of a match. His game crashed and healed a defender but screwed his health items. And we wrongfully lost

so you lost by exactly one death?
    We 100% do not deserve this lossz
    No. He was in the middle of a match that would determine the end the result
    He lost his potions no refund and the defender was healed.
    I want to speak with a higher up
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Can we see a screenshot of the war results? Go into AW, then history (the tab on the right), and then click on the most recent war. If it was very close, I would send a ticket to Kabam, but I would doubt they do anything about it since it was most likely not the network's fault, and probably the connection of your alliance mate.

This is part of the final result
    This would’ve been different had my teammate got a refund for his items
  • So he waited until the last minute in order to try and finish his nodes ?
    And had a game crash (as everyone has probably already been experiencing more often this month) because maybe went to do his AW fight without first closing/re-opening so as to not have a queue'd up memory leak state that is more likely potential for a crash to happen ?
    And then miscounted his Items left to use (or already used them all before), or timed out of whole War Day in the process ?

And how do you know your opponents didn’t have a similar Crash (counted as loss and lost Attack Bonus) on their side at some point during war ?
    No. He was facing a Mephisto. Game crashed, healed the Mephisto without returning his currentcy, and cost us the war. First time we had this
    We could have won. But we got screwed

This is part of the final result

This one crash did not cost you the match, even if he cleared it you still would have lost. You lost 450 points for not clearing the map, you lost 1920 thousand points for dying to much to to their enemy, not to mention you left not 1 but 3 nodes up. Which even if you took then down you still would have lost.. You deserved the loss.
    Shields were not returned
    He would have cleared if Kabam gave back his currency. He didn’t cause he knew because without them, we would still get an unfair loss
    We even had more kills

He would have cleared if Kabam gave back his currency. He didn’t cause he knew because without them, we would still get an unfair loss

Even if you did not crash and fully cleared you would have only gained an additional 1170 points, you lost by 3510 points. That would have meant you still would have lost by 2340 points, again would not have mattered. You could not have won

We even had more kills

total kills dont matter, only the first 3 kills per node, there is 0 points in that. You could have 1000 kills, but if they only happened on one node 997 of them would have been worthless. Their attack bonus vs your attack bonus shows that they had less kills on the average node than you did.