**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dexterity isn’t working as it should

PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
edited October 2020 in General Discussion
Sometimes in a fight, I swipe back and notice my champion just standing there snd not reacting to the input. This happens mostly in the middle of an enemys special or during their heavy.

It wasn’t always like. Because of this, I had to waste 5 revives on the super easy Captain Marvel boss of v5.

I know I’m not the only one and yes, I’ve cleaned my phone screen. I’m on a relatively new phone (iPhone XR). I’m curious to see if others are noticing this as well.

Comments

• PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    Glad I’m not the only one , I really hope they actually look into this. Normally they close these threads and ask to post in the device information thread. Clearly the games been having performance issues.... as the person above mentioned, he created a thread and hasn’t gotten feedback yet
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Been happening to me only recently on my Pixel. Although it's not dexxing for me, but trying to do a medium won't always register now.
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    Happens when I try to bait heavys especially storms heavy and sps.
  • UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Posts: 589 ★★★
    This has literally never happened to me, neither to anyone I know who plays the game.
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    I swear everyday there's at least 2 new threads about inputs dropping...

I swear everyday there's at least 2 new threads about inputs dropping...

Which just means it should be looked into that much more since so many are bringing it up.
  • Aziz5253Aziz5253 Posts: 495 ★★★
    Bruh, the game itself isn't working as it should.

Dropped inputs, parry timing problems, graphic glitches, connectivity issues, side event errors (since past 2 months atleast), to name a few from my immediate memory
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    So parry and dexterity are bugged, fun.
    I would also like to add, that aside from the input issues above, i find my champion often times throwing unintended heavies in the middle of a combo.
    Edit: My champ STILL occasionally just stands there when I’m trying to dex in the middle of the enemys heavy.

These responsivity issues need to be addressed!