**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Add tcc5 2% to glory store

I’m not sure what to say it’d be nice to have tcc5 in the glory store , the game is progressing towards 6* champs but 90% of the 6* pull is mediocre and I know if tcc5 were more accessible than summoners won’t mind taking up a bad 6*

Comments

• Options
    LiVoti82LiVoti82 Posts: 3
    I agree and it seems a little overdue to add 5* shards as an item that can be purchased with glory. 6* champs are clearly the way to go now but for those of us maxed out on rank up materials at least let us use that glory, since we are capped at 15k anyway, on extra shards so we don’t end up with even more stuff in overflow.
  • Options
    Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    2% t5cc crystals are probably coming with the next glory store update
  • Options
    LiVoti82 said:

I agree and it seems a little overdue to add 5* shards as an item that can be purchased with glory. 6* champs are clearly the way to go now but for those of us maxed out on rank up materials at least let us use that glory, since we are capped at 15k anyway, on extra shards so we don’t end up with even more stuff in overflow.

Highly unlikely it will happen. That's the 1 thing you cannot purchase with Glory and I'd wager there's a reason. You earn Glory via AQ. AQ doesn't award Crystal Shards of any variety. So naturally it would extend to the Glory Store as well. Not to say that I'm opposed to such an idea, just being realistic is all. Hopefully an increase to individual war rewards will be coming sooner than later on that note.

As to the original point of the thread, yes some T5cc frag crystals would be a VERY welcomed addition to the Glory Store!!! Even the 2% T5cc Crystals would be beneficial over time. Yeah, it's gonna take literally 50 of them to allocate a full catalyst but hey! Something is inherently better than nothing right? Granted, that would also require the RNG to consistently give you the same class everytime. Considering allocation occurs elsewhere, small pieces eventually add up across the board.