**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Removing timeout effects on champion in aw and aq

Kabam . Hi . It would be more helpful for me and other summoners, if kabam remove health reducing effects . Bcoz there are too many reasons I can point at. First of all, in certain alliance , only some players can play like pro in aq and aw. With timeout effects it reduced champions' health and resulting in defeat . Second, sometime we use low rated champions to fight against high rated champion so it takes a lot of time to defeat the champions. We have to use a lot of units for the health portions and some players they stop at middle of path due to lack of units . This really causes frustration and stress . I would really appreciate if kabam remove this from the game. Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    It would be nice but it is abusable.

As an aside, if you need to use units for potions you need to drop to a lower map that you can complete. It’s more efficient to run Map3 with no item use than struggle through Map4. Ultimately you’d come out with more glory for rank up materials at the end of the week this way.

The glory store also has alliance potions which you should use over units. It shouldn’t cost too many lv2/3 health potions to fully heal a low rated champion up.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Too abusable without it, at least in aq, war maybe I can get along with no health loss since a timeout is still a death
  • Options
    Jana3011Jana3011 Posts: 22
    Thanks mate for ur remark. But i still want kabam to make a change .
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Jana3011 said:

Thanks mate for ur remark. But i still want kabam to make a change .

You’re acting like your the one who makes the decisions here mate, and you’re ignoring all the logic to do with it